Week 8 games around the league

YoloinOhio

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the Steelers and their third string QB? I'm still not buying the Bengals

I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it but the game I'll be paying the most attention to this afternoon is the Giants at the Saints since that game will hv the most impact on my fantasy games.

Of course tonight's game is the best of of the day which is otherwise filled mostly with crap.

Edited by Max997

You mean the Steelers and their third string QB? I'm still not buying the Bengals

I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it but the game I'll be paying the most attention to this afternoon is the Giants at the Saints since that game will hv the most impact on my fantasy games.

Of course tonight's game is the best of of the day which is otherwise filled mostly with crap.

i thought that Ben was playing today?

I didn't think he was but looks like he's probable so that obviously does make that a better game

i had thought it was in Cincy but now I see it is at the big ketchup bottle. I think the Stillers give them their first loss (unfortunately for us, we need Pitt to lose)