Bills vs. Jaguars 2nd Half Thread

I don't think it should be challenged I think that NY should call over to the on field ref and reverse obvious calls. Its stupid for them to go "under the hood" for every call that might be challenged, is slows down the game. A person in NY watching all angles can quickly call over and tell the ref to pick it up.

This is assuming the NFL doesn't fix games and can be trusted.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

but we did

We did what? We certainly didn't win. Yes it was a bad PI call, but the score stands and the reason we lost was not that call it was all of EJ's mistakes early. Not many teams in the NFL are going to overcome a 24 point deficit.

The Rest of the season,

(home) Buffalo 21 Miami 17

(away) NYJets 17 Buffalo 7

(away) New England 3000 Buffalo 2

(away)Buffalo 13 Kansas City 10

(home)Buffalo 27 Houston 17

(away) Philadelphia 27 Buffalo 16

(away)Buffalo 14 Washington 13

(home) Dallas 27 Buffalo 20

(home)NY Jets 17 Buffalo 16

Final Record 7-9 same shirt different day!

Why? So we can screw him up too? Lets fsce it. We need to give everything for a real NFL qb. Someone established. Im not trying to develop anyone else. I cant take it. Who might be available next year?

We had an established NFL qb but we basically gave him away because EJ was felt to have some sort of upside. Cassel would have won the game today, instead we had a unguided drone behind center.

Nothing to investigate. Fixing games is legal as long as gambling is not involved. That's how the WWE does it.

And yet, here we are with a game on foreign soil, where gambling is a huge legal industry, with suspect officiating. Conspiracy or not, it just looks bad.

I don't care about EJ or the turnovers. Defense has to make a stand and win the game. I am absolutely furious the defense is a joke and It's Rex's fault. !@#$ this team, I'm embarrassed

Against a good team and any other b in the league. That would have been a qb who overcame his mistakes and played a better half of football. That being said. There is not much more the d could do. Missed holds bad flags.

Yeah, how is that a penalty? I can't even figure out what the ref thought he saw. Well I'm sure to get blasted but we were without our starting QB, RG, RT, two WRs, back up RB and best player on Defense. And we still should have won the bleeping game!

Anyone who blasts you is crusading. 100% right

Edited by Agent 91

But we didn't win. The reason we didn't was because of that absolutely disgraceful 2nd quarter by EJ.

that was a big part of it, but not all. Seeing as though we had a lead with 3 minutes left in the game. Once you overcome the deficit, you can look at other factors too.

If you can say is that Rex seemingly always has bad Offensive Coordinators. Maybe it's him. I know the pegulas have a lot invested in him but after 7 games, this sh!t is pathetic. Something needs to change and prior to a bye is the best time to do it.

If not Rex, somebody needs to go. Heads need to roll and it's just not this Jags game. It's the inconsistency this year overall with a team loaded with talent!

Edited by flomoe

I you can say is that Rex seemingly always has bad Offensive Coordinators. Maybe it's him. I know the pegulas have a lot invested in him but after 7 games, this **** is pathetic. Something needs to change and prior to a bye is the best time to do it.

If not Rex, somebody needs to go. Heads need to roll and it's just not this Jags game. It's the inconsistency this year overall with a team loaded with talent!

at least he finally realized rushing the passer can help the team.