RIP Cory Wells of Three Dog Night

Wacka

I knew he was from Buffalo, but had no idea he still lived in WNY. I've never once heard of him being around town, etc.

I always figured he never came back and cared less about Buffalo. Bad way to find out differently.

I knew he was from Buffalo, but had no idea he still lived in WNY. I've never once heard of him being around town, etc.

I always figured he never came back and cared less about Buffalo. Bad way to find out differently.

My aunt is a manager at the CVS down that way and said he was a regular there. Real low key kind of guy.

or the australian outback, i don't suspect outside of the downtrodden, too many people sleep outside in Buffalo

Who's talking about sleeping outside. There have been many nights in WNY that even sleeping inside required a three dog night. My bedroom when I was a kid had no heat. Man that sucked.

My aunt is a manager at the CVS down that way and said he was a regular there. Real low key kind of guy.

That's cool. I wish I knew he was around when he was alive. He should have been celebrated more in Buffalo, although maybe that's not what he wanted.

RIP

In his honor I shall have no sugar tonight in my coffee.

You'll be up all night with that coffee. Then tomorrow, you'll have no time for a summer friend.

Not even an American Woman.