Week 7: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon is truly a genius. It is, great marketing and great fun too!

Only thing better would have been to fly over a buffalo cab driver for one of the premiere league guys to punch the driver in the face for no reason. Edited by The Wiz

Bills recognize magnitude of Sunday’s game

I believe this is incorrect. The Bills would be 7th & not qualify for playoffs. Btw - the Jags had it going with merchandise & other PR tents at the Picadilly Circus end of Regent St. I walked to the Oxford end of Regent St expecting the same setup for the Bills but nope. The NFL is publicizing the Jags as 'London's team' but c'mon, let the other team put up some marketing tents, too. Lots of Bills fans here but too many people with Pats* stuff on. Look forward to taking over Wembley tomorrow!

I am glad that London is trying to make the Jags "their team." The Jags need it, and they're investing heavily to make that happen, giving away a home game every year (and likely more). Plus, I think these games would be better if there were a legitimate "home" team and not a bunch of ambivalent fans wearing knock-off Tom Brady jerseys.

Okay, it's 5:36 AM, and no Game Day thread! What the hell is going on out there !

Anyway, getting some honeydos out of the way this morning for my prep of the game.

All the fans " in country" have a blast. Post your pictures and thoughts, or tweet and post '

Rex Ryan Show: The Game Plan (7:14)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan previews the week 7 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars in London, in this week's edition of 'The Game Plan.'

Rex Ryan Show: Film Room (4:02)

Head coach Rex Ryan breaks down plays from week 6 against the Cincinnati Bengals, including EJ Manuel's touchdown run, a great catch by Charles Clay, and defensive coverage by Stephon Gilmore.

Rex Ryan Show: World Wide Rex (3:09)

Get to know Bills head coach Rex Ryan a little bit better as he answers questions about London and find out what beer, music, and food he prefers from the United Kingdom.

Rex Ryan Show: Final Moe-Ments (1:40)

Head coach Rex Ryan talks about getting a win heading into the bye week, and the team's week of practice in England.

Watch: Bills Fans Take Over London (3:27)

Bills fans from all over the world got together in London to take over the city and check out the sites and sounds of England.

@BuffaloBillsPR

Press area level view of Wembley for today’s #Bills & #Jaguars matchup. #WatchWithTheWorld on @yahoo. #NFLUK

CSJrbYnWcAA8Y2x.jpg

@billsequipment

#Bills locker room setup in Wembley #BillsInLondon

CSJuxDKUwAA_kpZ.jpg

@SalSports

The Ohio State University marching band. #BillsInLondon

CSKBTuCUYAAxblq.jpg

@SalSports

A look at the roof. Told it can close a bit more, but not all the way. Won't need to today. Nice out. #BillsInLondon

CSKBow0UcAEZktm.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Good morning #Bills fans from Wembley. Sunny & mid 50s for kickoff at 9:30 am ET

CSKDEv7VEAAzbv_.jpg

Bills recognize magnitude of Sunday’s game

I believe this is incorrect. The Bills would be 7th & not qualify for playoffs. Btw - the Jags had it going with merchandise & other PR tents at the Picadilly Circus end of Regent St. I walked to the Oxford end of Regent St expecting the same setup for the Bills but nope. The NFL is publicizing the Jags as 'London's team' but c'mon, let the other team put up some marketing tents, too. Lots of Bills fans here but too many people with Pats* stuff on. Look forward to taking over Wembley tomorrow!

isn't 11 PM a little late for a man of your age to up?

Good morning Bills fans. Must go brew coffee.

Just saw on NFL Network: Ian Rappoport reporting that after a few days of contemplation, Percy will return to playing, IF his hip allows him to do it.

He said Harvin discussed idea of retiring with a few friends but is backing off that now.