My 10 cents on the game.

BmarvB

1. Penalties weren't as killer this time, but still....

2. Welcome back Shady.

How quickly the front 7 went from sack demons over the last 2 years to minimal pressure on the QB's this year. I still say the defense was much better last year under Schwartz.

Is it me, or has the special teams (outside of the punter) regressed ?

Let's hope Watkins injury didn't make things worse for him. And on another note, Marquise Goodwin is too fragile for football and this level.

Kyle Williams is a warrior. Hope he's not going to be out a while

Duke Williams – good hitter, liability in coverage.

On 3rd and whatever, throw the ball to someone either past the first down marker, or at least within a yard of it and hope they get the first down!

EJ's really not as bad as his critics make him out to be. He doesn't suck, he's just not good enough yet but he is improving. In all fairness to him, he was put in a tough spot this week, the Bengals are for real. Can't put too much of this loss on him, it was a team loss. I'd like to see him start – and win vs Jags in London next week to give TT another week of rest.

Not many teams make the playoffs with a losing record at home. We're at 1-3 right now but let's not write them off yet. We still have a lot of football left. GO BILLS!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tank? They are 3 & 3. Rex is not great nor lousy. He is a average coach. EJ played well today. Taylor is a top 20 QB (look up his stats). Injuries have hampered this team. Get healthy and they will win.

Baloney

Double baloney

Tank? They are 3 & 3. Rex is not great nor lousy. He is a average coach. EJ played well today. Taylor is a top 20 QB (look up his stats). Injuries have hampered this team. Get healthy and they will win.

Injury bug is brutal on this team. Whatever happened to Rusty Jones? He was a good Strength and conditioning coach.

You guys will thank me in about 23 or 24 years. I plan on getting my girl pregnant (by God's Will) until I have a son and I will put him through pee wee football and all that good stuff and then when it comes NFL draft time I will make sure he "fakes being bad" so he goes undrafted and then showcase his talents to the Bills front office and then we'll have our franchise QB.

always want then to win but its doubtful this team is going anywhere this year with the injuries and the sh.....tty coaching

maybe during the annual Bills' end of season golfing Rex will have an epiphany and some how become a good coach

in any case I hope they never tank..yea I know we lose out on the potential great QB but the Bengals are a good example of building a team without a QB drafted in the 1st round

1. Not many teams make the playoffs with a losing record at home. We're at 1-3 right now but let's not write them off yet. We still have a lot of football left. GO BILLS!!!!

Do you see at least seven more wins on the schedule? I don't and I don't think 9-7 makes the playoffs....the worst possible outcome for this team is to go 8-8 or 9-7 or 7-9.....not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to get a decent draft pick....

Special teams was bad in giving up penalties, bad field position for a lot of the game.

The defense was bad, and couldn't stop the run or rush the passer

The offense was better then i expected with Sammy, and then went into the crapper after Watkins went down. Bills missing three of five starting WR's, and Shady playing hurt.

Do you see at least seven more wins on the schedule? I don't and I don't think 9-7 makes the playoffs....the worst possible outcome for this team is to go 8-8 or 9-7 or 7-9.....not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to get a decent draft pick....

I do see 6 maybe 7 more wins if they can get a grip on the penalties, tighten up on special teams, get a F/N pass rush, and get some wins against playoff caliber teams.

Edited by BmarvB

You guys will thank me in about 23 or 24 years. I plan on getting my girl pregnant (by God's Will) until I have a son and I will put him through pee wee football and all that good stuff and then when it comes NFL draft time I will make sure he "fakes being bad" so he goes undrafted and then showcase his talents to the Bills front office and then we'll have our franchise QB.

please post more great takes like this one - we should all be honored. Was this a joke or a real post?

I do see 6 maybe 7 more wins if they can get a grip on the penalties, tighten up on special teams, get a F/N pass rush, and get some wins against playoff caliber teams.

that's a lot of IF s

If....if....if....if the Queen had ba--s, she'd be the King....know what I mean? "if" and a quarter billion on your defensive line will get you the playoffs....doh, maybe not.

I agree with your comments, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Our d-line is just not buying into this scheme and until they do (or they change it), good QB's are going to pick us apart and make us look silly.

And the penalties...don't even get me started on those! :wallbash:

Edited by Sabesfan71