What's the over/under on Rex getting fired after 2 years?

cale

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is undisciplined beyond belief. That's on Ryan. With minimal penalties this team is a championship competitor. I can't imagine the Pegulas putting up with this crap beyond a honeymoon year.

You clearly don't understand the notion of an over/under.

Clearly. My apologies. How should I use the term? An example?

You can only answer your title questions with a number. What is the over/under on Rex getting fired? 1 Year? 2 Years? 3 Years?

If he doesn't make the playoffs in 2015 or 2016, I feel he will be let go at the end of 2016. He won't get a 3rd try, so I agree the proper number is 2? So do people think he will be here longer than 2 years? Under says no, Over says yes.

You kidding? Since when do the RB, WR, and QB play defense?

Offense wasnt the problem. The defense was supposed to be among the best in the NFL. They couldn't stop a nose bleed and continue to be below average from an awesome unit last year.

Rex was a big !@#$ing mistake of a hire.

I do put some blame on the defense, in fact. Some Bills fans are depressing, though.

I don't blame them for giving up points when one of the hottest offenses in the league gets to start at the 50 yard line or better. That is on the offense and on stupid penalties.

I do put some blame on the defense, in fact. Some Bills fans are depressing, though.

I don't blame them for giving up points when one of the hottest offenses in the league gets to start at the 50 yard line or better. That is on the offense and on stupid penalties.

Our special teams have left us in bad field positions all 5 games.

You kidding? Since when do the RB, WR, and QB play defense?

Offense wasnt the problem. The defense was supposed to be among the best in the NFL. They couldn't stop a nose bleed and continue to be below average from an awesome unit last year.

Rex was a big !@#$ing mistake of a hire.

I'm sure you have heard this. Football is a team game and the D bailed the O out the entire first half. You can't ask the D to be on the field that long against one of the most complete teams in the league