Evaluating the remainder of the schedule

Wazzu Bill

@ Tennessee Titans - W - Bills continue pattern of a wake-up call after ugly loss

CINCINNATI BENGALS - L - Bengals put together a great team this year and we are not quite there yet

@ Jacksonville Jaguars - W - Away game in neutral territory, Rex's D destroy's Doug's O-Line

MIAMI DOLPHINS - W - Bills own the Fins, plain and simple

@ New York Jets - L - Rex will be trash talking all week then drop a deuce upon return to his old team

@ New England Patriots - L - I wish I could believe this is a W, but I'm not getting my hopes up after the week 2 beat down

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W - I think we finally take one from KC this year

HOUSTON TEXANS - W - This team is in disarray, until they figure out what's going on at QB I don't care if they have 11 Watts on D

@ Philadelphia Eagles - W - McCoy is healthy and gets fired up for this game, runs for 150 yards and 2 TDs

@ Washington Redskins - W - 'Skins are fighting for draft position at this point in the season

DALLAS COWBOYS - L - Romo is back and ready to save the Cowboys. Probably too late for them but they'll be strong

NEW YORK JETS - W - The Bills are finishing this season with a bang. 10-6 earns us a wild card spot in this year's weak AFC

Edited by Wazzu Bill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will not lose 3 straight home games.

Honestly I think we have the potential to win any of the remaining games. But I don't see us going better than 10-6, and the Bengals are a stronger team than the Giants, who severely outplayed us. We need a couple more games to find our rhythm.

@ Tennessee Titans - W - Bills continue pattern of a wake-up call after ugly loss

CINCINNATI BENGALS - L - Bengals put together a great team this year and we are not quite there yet

@ Jacksonville Jaguars - W - Away game in neutral territory, Rex's D destroy's Doug's O-Line

@ New York Jets - L - Rex will be trash talking all week then drop a deuce upon return to his old team

@ New England Patriots - L - I wish I could believe this is a W, but I'm not getting my hopes up after the week 2 beat down

HOUSTON TEXANS - W - This team is in disarray, until they figure out what's going on at QB I don't care if they have 11 Watts on D

@ Philadelphia Eagles - W - McCoy is healthy and gets fired up for this game, runs for 150 yards and 2 TDs

@ Washington Redskins - W - 'Skins are fighting for draft position at this point in the season

DALLAS COWBOYS - L - Romo is back and ready to save the Cowboys. Probably too late for them but they'll be strong

NEW YORK JETS - W - The Bills are finishing this season with a bang. 10-6 earns us a wild card spot in this year's weak AFC

That's actually a remarkably sensible take on the path to a possible 10 wins and a playoff spot ...

We will not lose 3 straight home games. Outside of that I either agree or don't disagree enough to say anything. I just feel strong that we will beat the Bengals.

So this is saying that it is pre-ordained that we beat the 4-0 Bengals?

That's actually a remarkably sensible take on the path to a possible 10 wins and a playoff spot ...

So this is saying that it is pre-ordained that we beat the 4-0 Bengals?

Nothing is pre-ordained but the defense seems to play better against QBs who they can confuse who do not have quick trigger fingers.

I think KC is more likely win than CB under that scenario. It is clear the Giants' DC used knowledge of Ty to defeat us as well as HC's to trigger retaliatory penalties.

The only questions will be Cincinnati, NE & Dallas. We should dust the rest :D

If we can pull at least one of those three games off then we will have a shot at 11-12 wins.

Dallas should be an interesting game.

That's what I'm hoping for, and I could see it happening. But for every upset we pull off we're bound to give a game away. I'd be happy with 10-6 because I think our conference record may beat any other WC contender.

Nothing is pre-ordained but the defense seems to play better against QBs who they can confuse who do not have quick trigger fingers.

I think KC is more likely win than CB under that scenario. It is clear the Giants' DC used knowledge of Ty to defeat us as well as HC's to trigger retaliatory penalties.

as much as I do not trust Dalton, he actually gets the ball out really fast. He fits the mold of the guys who have been able to do that ... Whether that means he is successful or not with his accuracy and decision making I don't know. He has been so far this year but again, I think he is who he is and waiting for the meltdown. Yet they are certainly very good thus far. Edited by YoloinOhio

I am not sure why everyone thinks Cinci is all that?! Personally I think the bills crush Cinci.

AJ Green, Tyler Eifert and Gio Bernard have been an exceptional trio. Jeremy Hill has had a slower this expected start but can be a force. Dalton has been really, really good (but I still don't trust him)

Their defense has been really strong. And their OL has been phenomenal.

I think the Bills can beat them, certainly. But they will need to have their studs back, play a near mistake free game, and find a way to get to Dalton.

Edited by YoloinOhio

AJ Green, Tyler Eifert and Gio Bernard have been an exceptional trio. Jeremy Hill has had a slower this expected start but can be a force. Dalton has been really, really good (but I still don't trust him)

Their defense has been really strong. And their OL has been phenomenal.

I think the Bills can beat them, certainly. But they will need to have their studs back, play a near mistake free game, and find a way to get to Dalton.

I hear you. I guess I keep thinking of Dalton as the guy who had the worse game I have ever seen by a NFL QB last year.

You would know better than me, living in Ohio I am sure.

I hear you. I guess I keep thinking of Dalton as the guy who had the worse game I have ever seen by a NFL QB last year.

You would know better than me, living in Ohio I am sure.

oh, he is due for one of those games. That's why I said I don't trust him. I hope it's against us. It is very possible.

One of his worst games last year was vs the Mike Pettine D, fwiw.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think if Cinny wins this week, the odds of us winning the following week increase as they will then tend to be more over-confident, plus deep down they would know a loss wouldn't hurt then as much if they are already 5-0

They play Seattle at home and they are treating it like the SB. They sold out their stadium for the first time in forever (yes you heard that right). So I think they could experience a bit of a letdown, win or lose. But I thought that last year about SD who was coming off of a home win against Seattle before they flew cross country to play the Bills and that didn't translate the way I hoped, haha. Edited by YoloinOhio

Man, I didn't think there was any way the Bills would lose to the 1-2 NY Giants, but they did! So many* penalties, and the Giants seemed to have an answer against both the Bills offense and defense.

At this point i just want them to beat the Titans!

Seems plausible. Here is hoping the Bills fix their penalty problem

Edited by Nihilarian