The Pegulas to Appear on Showtime's 60 Minutes Sports

@TheBuffaloNews

.@jeffglor proud to introduce the Pegulas to nation Tuesday on @Showtime #pegulaville http://talkintv.buffalonews.com/2015/10/05/glor-proud-to-introduce-the-pegulas-to-the-nation-on-tuesday/

NEW YORK CITY - The grin on the face of CBS news correspondent Jeff Glor is as wide as those of any Buffalo Bills fan going into this season as he talks about his latest “60 Minutes Sports” piece.

The Kenmore native was sitting in a Manhattan restaurant last Thursday about 30 minutes after screening the feature he has done on Buffalo Bills owners Terry and Kim Pegula for 10-15 people involved in the sports program carried on pay-cable channel Showtime.

CQkgOW4WEAAgJqn.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Anyone watch? I recorded it, but haven't watched yet....

I watched it. It was a very in depth look at their individual stories, their ownership of both teams, and their impact on the Buffalo region.

Will this be shown again? I did not watch or record yet.

It will be shown again, but I don't know the schedule.

I watched it. It was a very in depth look at their individual stories, their ownership of both teams, and their impact on the Buffalo region.

I didn't watch it last night but they usually play it all through the month. It also might be on Demand.

Great. Thank you.

It was a nice feature, complementary to the Pegulas and sympathetic to the plight of Buffalo sports fans (wide right and no goal were chronicled). But when asked what else the team needs, Kim's response of "QB" was, I thought, a bit of a misstep (even though I might agree).

The best part was Tim Graham being featured so prominently. :lol:

It was a nice feature, complementary to the Pegulas and sympathetic to the plight of Buffalo sports fans (wide right and no goal were chronicled). But when asked what else the team needs, Kim's response of "QB" was, I thought, a bit of a misstep (even though I might agree).

When exactly did the interview take place? Was there any indication from their answers?

Edited by ricojes

When exactly was the interview? Was there any indication from their answers?

Good questions. Not clear about the timing of the interview. As I think about it, there may have been snow in the background. But the feature itself included a voice over from Glor stating the Bills were 2-2 (that doesn't really mean anything).

But....Timmah was so "eloquent".

Spoiler alert - NOT. At one point Tim said something I can't type on here, and Glor's eyes lit up like, "did you really just say that on camera"?

Come on, man...type it out and put asterisks in the appropriate places...

The interview had to be done prior to September, I would think...