Week 5: Titans Game Preparation - Sammy Inactive Today

Brian Orakpo on Importance of Being Disciplined (4:39)

Tennessee Titans linebacker Brian Orakpo addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Dexter McCluster on Having a Healthy Team (3:08)
Tennessee Titans running back Dexter McCluster addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Taylor Lewan on Facing Bills Defense (3:53)
Tennessee Titans tackle Taylor Lewan addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Avery Williamson on Playing 3 Straight Home Games (2:46)
Tennessee Titans linebacker Avery Williamson addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Ken Whisenhunt on First Padded Practice After Bye (5:59)
Tennessee Titans head coach Ken Whisenhunt addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Titans in Two: Expect the Unexpected vs. Rex Ryan (2:00)
Amie Wells and senior writer talk about the Tennessee Titans' upcoming game against the Buffalo Bills at Nissan Stadium.
By Jim Wyatt

TitansOnline.com Senior Writer and Editor Jim Wyatt offers three quick hits from Wednesday's practice.

Marcus Mariota to be Challenged by Rex Ryan's Defense

By Jim Wyatt

Bills coach Rex Ryan: "I don't think the kid is going to have his way with us."

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents are making the trip with a bunch of other bills fans from WNY. Anyone know of a bills bar on the west side of Nashville? I know there's a backers bar on the east but it would be out the way from there hotel.

Edited by The Wiz

@AP_NFL

Buffalo Bills' defense so far failing to play to high-priced expectations http://apne.ws/1FTR4Vb

(@john_wawrow)

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Coach Rex Ryan insists it's premature to start judging the Buffalo Bills' high-priced defense on a few inconsistent performances a month into the season.

Get back to him at the end of the season, and see how the numbers stack up.

"I've been in this game a long time," said Ryan, the first-year Bills coach who has had a hand in some of the NFL's top-ranked units. "And I know where it's going to end up."

Derrick Morgan on Facing Bills QB Tyrod Taylor (2:32)

Tennessee Titans linebacker Derrick Morgan addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Chance Warmack on Returning to Practice (2:39)

Tennessee Titans guard Chance Warmack addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Jason McCourty on Facing Running Quarterbacks (4:16)

Tennessee Titans cornerback Jason McCourty addresses reporters following Wednesday's practice at Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Boobie Dixon ready to make impact on Bills run game

1008-dixon.jpg

With LeSean McCoy and Karlos Williams' status for Sunday uncertain, Boobie Dixon stands a good chance of being the lead back against Tennessee this weekend.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@MatthewFairburn

No Sammy Watkins or Karlos Williams as the Bills first team offense runs through warmups. Watkins is out here but off to the side.

@JoeBuscaglia

Leodis McKelvin progressing to harness levels

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/652145039485890565/pu/vid/1280x720/slrD2Ks_GCTfdKAg.mp4

Kyle Williams and Percy Harvin both returned to practice today. #Bills

Percy Harvin and Denarius Moore are taking turns as the return man on kickoffs in practice today. #Bills

IK Enemkpali is taking reps on kickoff coverage today. He still isn't actually on the active roster, #Bills have exemption until Monday

Watkins is participating in individual drills with the wide receivers #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

No Sammy Watkins or Karlos Williams as the Bills first team offense runs through warmups. Watkins is out here but off to the side.

@JoeBuscaglia

Leodis McKelvin progressing to harness levels

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/652145039485890565/pu/vid/1280x720/slrD2Ks_GCTfdKAg.mp4

Kyle Williams and Percy Harvin both returned to practice today. #Bills

Percy Harvin and Denarius Moore are taking turns as the return man on kickoffs in practice today. #Bills

IK Enemkpali is taking reps on kickoff coverage today. He still isn't actually on the active roster, #Bills have exemption until Monday

Straight out of Compton blasting? F' the referees, I'm coming straight Buffalo.

More like...

I'm expressing with my full capabilities, and now we're stacking up 17 penalties.

Edited by Jamie Nails