Bills @ Eagles

BillsDiehard

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be. I don't have a ticket yet, but I hope to.

Check out these guys: https://www.facebook.com/Downtown-Philadelphia-Buffalo-Bills-Backers-130449452834/timeline/

There is a pretty lively community of fans in the area and they often go together. Have you even gone to a game with them?

I can remember EJ's win against Carolina in Week 2 back in 2013. When he scored the game winning touchdown with no time left, a blond bartender started walking on the bar, pouring champagne down the throats of all of us who were quick enough to snag a spot at the bar the moment they opened at noon and had stayed for the finish. Good times. We had to move, but currently we convene at the Tavern on Broad.

You know, Philly fans get a bad rep. A lot of it deserved.

But most of their spleen is vented at the Cowboys and the Patriots, two targets that I can't imagine are better deserved. My coworkers, who are fans, are shockingly civil to me, moreso than I would be to most Patriot fans.

And then you have my girlfriend, who called opened one call with, "Oh my god, this is the worst day ever...they traded Shady to you."

"...what? I thought some one died or something."

"Nope. They will drag dead Buffalo across the turf at Lincoln Financial Field this December!"

"I love you so much right now baby."

You know, Philly fans get a bad rep. A lot of it deserved.

But most of their spleen is vented at the GIANTS, Cowboys and the Patriots, two targets that I can't imagine are better deserved. My coworkers, who are fans, are shockingly civil to me, moreso than I would be to most Patriot fans.

And then you have my girlfriend, who called opened one call with, "Oh my god, this is the worst day ever...they traded Shady to you."

"...what? I thought some one died or something."

"Nope. They will drag dead Buffalo across the turf at Lincoln Financial Field this December!"

"I love you so much right now baby."

fixed.

Can you elaborate? Did you wear colors there one time, and if so, what happened?

These are the fans infamous for pelting Santa with snowballs. This year, a hitchhiking robot, traveling exclusively on the kindness of others, was smashed to pieces by someone in Philly in Philly gear.

Can you elaborate? Did you wear colors there one time, and if so, what happened?

my buddy went to an Eagles game a couple years ago, and he was wearing a Yankees shirt. He took abuse all the while he was there. He got cornered in the bathroom and had to bum rush the door and got hell out of dodge. He compared it to being in a third world nation.

Also, don't forget about the Philly jackass that vomited on some young girl....who's Dad happened to be an offduty policeman

These are the fans infamous for pelting Santa with snowballs. This year, a hitchhiking robot, traveling exclusively on the kindness of others, was smashed to pieces by someone in Philly in Philly gear.

That's because hitchhiking robots are infamous for running out on the bill. Personally, I don't blame the Philly fan for this one.

That's because hitchhiking robots are infamous for running out on the bill. Personally, I don't blame the Philly fan for this one.

That hitchiking robot made it across Canada, through New England and New York- and figures Philidelphia brutalized it

66307.jpg