Positional Needs - After Game 3

Astrobot

They'll be picking in the 20s 32nd which is an ideal spot to get the number one rated center.

Obviously Coach Tuesday forgot that there are that many teams in the league these days!

I am quite certain that "in the 20s" is coach-speak for 32. :D

They'll be picking in the 20s which is an ideal spot to get the number one rated center.

This ^

I hope this is the case, and they should be able to get great value there. A center who can play guard or vice versa as needed would be great. Urbik and Wood, and another year older for both? Yeah, that is a position of need for sure.

I'll also add on to this that hopefully we are in a position to take BPA, and if a huge talent falls to us, you pull the trigger, regardless of position.

Edited by DC Greg

Thank you for your feedback. Here is a summary of your responses, both quantitative and qualitative. I will change my positional values accordingly! -Astro

QB: mentioned only 2 times in this thread so far. Success of Tyrod changes this priority dramatically

RB: 3 (to replace Dixon, yet to provide depth)

WR: 2 (needs to be big, Harvin needs to be re-signed)

TE: 1 (one could argue we need depth but only one TE is showing up in box score)

OT: 14 (mentioned the most)

OG: 5

OC: 10 (would see OC as a good late-first-round value)

DE mentioned 12 times.

DT: 9 (Stefan Charles and Corbin Bryant have helped somewhat)

LB: 10 (ability to cover laterally seen as important quality)

S: 12 (but I take it nobody wants one in RD1 unless it's pick 31)

CB: 5 (goes against what Whaley says about take one every year)

CB: 5 (goes against what Whaley says about take one every year)

Why not draft a smart CB who can also handle being a good backup safety. It seems average CBs often can develop into very good safeties for the Bills.

Quality depth at CB and safety with one draft position.