Rex playing Mind Games with Belicheck?

ko12010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the bills don't go 3 and out 3 straight times in the first half, their game plan looks a lot less terrible.

Each time rex has beaten Brady, it's because his offense controlled the ball and kept Brady out of rhythm.

The offense was up and down. The defense just stunk. We DID score 32 (though mostly because Belicheat tried to run up the score). I can't wait until the day the Cheaters enormous ego costs him the big one!

Rex went weak and vanilla with his D

That's the most disappointing part... It's one thing to lose when you go down swinging and another to just stand there and watch Brady run 7 on 7 drills all day

Rex talked big and didn't even try to bring it

Edited by TheFunPolice

I think the OP has a point.

In fact, I take it a step further. I firmly believe the entire conference... No, the whole league has been lulling Belicheck into a false sense of security for the last, oh, 13 years or so. Game by game, trophy by trophy, making him think he's got something special going on, until one day, 15-16 years into the long con... WHAMMY!! He opens the can of mixed nuts at his birthday party, and ALL the snakes come springing out. It'll be TOTALLY hilarious, you guys!

hahahahahahahahahaha

I think the OP has a point.

In fact, I take it a step further. I firmly believe the entire conference... No, the whole league has been lulling Belicheck into a false sense of security for the last, oh, 13 years or so. Game by game, trophy by trophy, making him think he's got something special going on, until one day, 15-16 years into the long con... WHAMMY!! He opens the can of mixed nuts at his birthday party, and ALL the snakes come springing out. It'll be TOTALLY hilarious, you guys!

Yep. I agree. This makes perfect sense!

In the movie dumb, and dumber to one of the boys pretended to be catatonic for 20 years just to fool his friend into wiping his butt for so long.