Fumbles fumbles fumbles; Pats* Truth revealing itself

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year the pats* fumbled 13 times, but only lost 4. An entire season

This year the pats* have fumbled 3 times, and lost 2. In 2 weeks!

On pace for an average season of 24 fumbles with 16 lost.

What excuse will the pats* have?

I certainly have no desire to offer up an excuse for those guys, but one guy can skew a season. Hasn't the same guy fumbled twice?

Is the third fumble the brady strip sack? If so, besides having less than 2 PSI in the ball and a hand full of stick'um (ala Orlando Jones in The Replacements), i don't think there was any stopping that fumble!

I certainly have no desire to offer up an excuse for those guys, but one guy can skew a season. Hasn't the same guy fumbled twice?

Is the third fumble the brady strip sack? If so, besides having less than 2 PSI in the ball and a hand full of stick'um (ala Orlando Jones in The Replacements), i don't think there was any stopping that fumble!

Then dont.

The guy doesnt fumble twice last year when they were running a nerf ball.

Then dont.

The guy doesnt fumble twice last year when they were running a nerf ball.

Ok, now you made me look him up.

So smart guy, this is his first year with the Patriots and he has never fumbled before. Soooo, does that mean that the eagles have been using flabby balls as well?

Good lord, the Bills Fan on Bills Fan crime around here is off the hook!

What's kind of funny is that last year I believe Jerry Hughes had an almost exact same play where he came around the edge and hit Brady while Tomahawking at his right arm where the ball is. Last year, Brady miraculously held on. Like it seemed impossible that he could. This year, ball comes right out when Jerry chops down.

Obviously Jerry may have slightly missed on the chop last year, but they were very similar plays with different results.

well, 3 isnt half of 13..... but still.

I assume he was referring to fumbles lost. Last year's total was 4. They've lost 2 in 2 games. Fumbles were supposedly the main reason the *Pats wanted the balls deflated. If this trend continues, it does certainly provide anectodatal data supporting this theory.