Week 3: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tannehill Meets With The Media (2:01)

Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill holds his weekly session with reporters as the team begins preparations for Sunday's home opener against the Bills. Watch for Tannehill's comments on the state of the Dolphins running game.

Suh Looks To Be Better In Week 3 (5:04)

Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh discusses his desire to take his performance to a higher level as he meets with reporters in Davie on Wednesday. Listen as Suh speaks about his excitement for his first regular season home game at Sun Life Stadium.

Philbin Speaks After Practice #1 Of Bills Week (5:51)
Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin meets with the media to answer questions about various aspects of the roster following the team's first practice of the week in preparation for Sunday's AFC East Showdown with the Bills. Watch for Philbin's comments on Ryan Tannehill's play in the first two games.

Jonathan Meeks added to 53-man roster

The Bills filled their vacant spot on the active roster from the Matt Cassel trade with practice squad S Jonathan Meeks.

EJ Manuel: "They believe in me" (2:30)

Bills quarterback EJ Manuel talks about moving up the depth chart, his progression with the offense, and his reaction to the trade of Matt Cassel.

Wednesday injury report
Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Miami Dolphins.

‏@viccarucci

#Bills sign QB Dustin Vaughan to practice squad. S Jonathan Meeks promoted to 53-man roster.

This is likely about Aaron not playing this week. I've been a fan of Meeks since watching him at camp and in limited preseason time. I always liked him better than Duke. Hopefully he runs with this opportunity and challenges Duke for a position on the 46.

good thing none of them travel further than 4 yards down the field.

they haven't used Kenny Stills yet (remember how he killed us when we played NO two years ago) , or fully unwrapped 1st rd pick davante Parker since he missed camp... But valid that Tannehill isn't a big threat to throw deep at this point

I think it will be huge if Cameron is out (or limited) with the groin injury.

Edited by YoloinOhio

they haven't used Kenny Stills yet (remember how he killed us when we played NO two years ago) , or fully unwrapped 1st rd pick davante Parker since he missed camp... But valid that Tannehill isn't a big threat to throw deep at this point

I think it will be huge if Cameron is out (or limited) with the groin injury.

I always rip on Tannehill for not throwing more than 4 yards, but I honestly haven't seen him play this year (and I know he has put up some good yardage games). So, maybe I am totally off, and he now is utilizing his WR's to throw downfield. But I guess I will have to see it to believe it.

I have heard Parker is the real deal too.

I always rip on Tannehill for not throwing more than 4 yards, but I honestly haven't seen him play this year (and I know he has put up some good yardage games). So, maybe I am totally off, and he now is utilizing his WR's to throw downfield. But I guess I will have to see it to believe it.

I have heard Parker is the real deal too.

every time I have seen him play he is unable or unwilling to push the ball downfield. When he had tried, he is inaccurate. Pissed off mike Wallace so he got traded... Now stills is that (cheaper) version but again, invisible so far since Tannehill is his QB. But Tannehill did throw for over 4k last year. He's a good QB, but gets crushed with that OL and they haven't been able to run effectively. I think the Bills will try to make him one dimensional and force him to throw deep.

LeSean McCoy: "I feel a lot better" (4:53)

RB LeSean McCoy talks about his hamstring injury and preparing to play the Dolphins this week.

Tyrod Taylor: "Get the ball out faster" (6:49)

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor talks about learning from the Patriots game and hear his reaction to the Matt Cassel trade.

Charles Clay: "Will be exciting to see those guys" (2:56)
Bills tight end Charles Clay talks about his upcoming return to Miami, how the offense is coming along under quarterback Tyrod Taylor, and the preparation for the Dolphins defense.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JohnMurphyShow

Podcast tonight (preseason hockey). An update on the #Bills practice day and we'll hear from @EJManuel3 about his promotion.

@JoeBuscaglia

EJ the new backup, there's a new QB in town, & some surprise names pop up on the injury report. 5 notes from practice http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-5-bills-practice-notes-from-sep-23

Tannehill seems to be modeling his game after Alex Smith. I suppose that isn't a bad thing - but I can guarantee that neither of them will ever win a Superbowl.

Numbers Indicate Tannehill Off To Good Start
By Alain Poupart

Quarterback hasn’t thrown an interception in his last 150 attempts dating back to the Minnesota game last Dec. 20.