Week 3: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Rex on #BUFvsMIA: "Everyone knows what we're up against. This is going to be a dog fight. We'll be prepared."

Rex on bouncing back: "Shoot, we started to bounce back in the 4th quarter of last game. We'll keep that going."

"If we didn't think the Cassel deal was in the best interest of our team, it wouldn't have been done."

"Doug Whaley doesn't act out as a rogue guy, which has been reported. Decisions are made by the organization."

Rex: LeSean McCoy and Percy Harvin won't be full go today, just conditioning, to get ready for Sunday.

CPmIpz1VAAA2EaD.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - we started our bounce back from loss to Pats in 4th qtr of that game. We know task at hand this wk. #Bills

Rex - Aaron Williams won't practice today. Percy Harvin another rest day for Wednesday. #Bills

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on Cassel trade: "It's not a shot at Matt.. he did a terrific job... so did EJ." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "This was done much more on how we view EJ Manuel than Matt Cassel." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "We think EJ will develop more as the two." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "We were not shopping Matt... somebody contacts you and that's when the dialogue starts." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "What makes your team better is being able to look past the present" on Cassel trade to Cowboys. @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "We think we can contend with EJ Manuel as well" if they were to lose Taylor to injury. @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "What makes your team better is being able to look past the present" on Cassel trade to Cowboys. @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "I thought EJ Manuel really raised his game... we think that EJ is going to keep ascending." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan on Incognito return to Miami: "Richie is past that... and I think you guys have seen that as well." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "I know the converstation we'll have at the end of the year is going to be far different that the one we have now." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "I like having EJ Manuel as the No.2 quarterback... He gets way more reps... He's way more involved in the game plan."

#Bills Rex Ryan: EJ Manuel's development is ultimately why this deal was done @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: "I've got to control my language on the sideline." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan says LeSean McCoy and Percy Harvin will not practice so they can be "ready for Sunday." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan says controlled emotion for the team "starts with me." @wgrz

@SalSports

"You're going to develop much more as a 2 than a 3. We feel really good about EJ and the way he's come along." --Rex

@viccarucci

Rex on choosing Manuel as No. 2: "Leaving training camp there was really hard decisions. Maybe we should have known this earlier."

Rex says "definitely going to be a big challenge" for #Bills QB Tyrod Taylor making 1st start on the road Sunday.

Rex on Cassel trade: "Without question, in the future it's going to make us better. For 1 game? Maybe not."

Rex says this team "very much like me. I've got to hold myself accountable. I've got to control my language a little bit on s-line." #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan on Richie Incogntio: "There isn't one player or person in this organization that doesn't respect Richie."

Rex Ryan said LeSean McCoy won't be a full participant at practice today. Putting him on the Percy Harvin schedule.

@TBNSports

Buffalo News Sports retweeted Tyler Dunne

Our coverage continues from One #Bills Drive. Review what's been said & see instant updates: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/23/live-coverage-wednesdays-bills-practice-media-sessions/

@SalSports

Rex credits QB coach David Lee with a lot of EJ's development.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rookie LB Tony Steward & WR Marquise Goodwin both participating in practice this week. Both out 1st 2 wks. #Bills

@TBNSports

Buffalo News Sports retweeted Tyler Dunne

Our coverage continues from One #Bills Drive. Review what's been said & see instant updates: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/23/live-coverage-wednesdays-bills-practice-media-sessions/

@SalSports

Rex credits QB coach David Lee with a lot of EJ's development.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rookie LB Tony Steward & WR Marquise Goodwin both participating in practice this week. Both out 1st 2 wks. #Bills

the McRib is back!

But only for a limited time...

@buffalobills

And then there were two.

CPmapPOW8AA-YhT.jpg\

CPmapPIWwAAiOqE.jpg

@JamesWalkerNFL

#Dolphins LT Branden Albert (hamstring) TE Jordan Cameron (groin) and RB Lamar Miller (ankle) are not practicing in portion open to media.

@billsupdates

Rex Ryan says EJ Manuel 'not inferior to any quarterback' in attempt to defend Matt Cassel trade http://ow.ly/SzE8W

@MatthewFairburn

Matthew Fairburn retweeted Buffalo Bills News

Rex had some pretty hot EJ takes this morning. If you're into that sort of thing, have at it.

Rex Ryan: "We feel really good about EJ Manuel" (1:53)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan talks about trading Matt Cassel, the progression of EJ Manuel, and his quarterback group as a whole.

Rex Ryan: "Heck of a lot harder on the road" (0:38)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan discusses the challenge of the offense playing on the road.

Rex Ryan: Incognito "Everything we've hoped for" (1:44)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan discusses Richie Incognito's return to Miami, his play so far this season, and his leadership along the offensive line.

Why because he picked the Dolphins?

I don't think Miamis a playoff team but they aren't a bad team either. Probably right around where they were last year, a .500 football team.

Despite their loss last week Tannehill has looked good so far this season, Taylor has been inconsistent and he's on the road this week. As Prisco mentioned it's Miamis home opener. Our defense got torched last week with a completely clueless game plan and we were extremely undisciplined which seems to be a trend with Rex Ryan teams.

It's going to be a tough game and id be somewhat surprised if we pulled it out.

He's dumb because he called the Bills coming back Sunday garbage time, among other reasons. It's obvious to anyone that Prisco's opinions are colored by his dislike of the team and/or city.

As for Tannehill, his numbers are pretty much equal to Taylor:

Tyrod Taylor, 37/49 75.5% 437 total yds. 4 TDs 3 INTs 8 sacks 103.9 rtg.
Ryan Tannehill, 52/78 66.7% 585 total yds. 3 TDs 0 INTs 5 sacks 101.7 rtg.
Edited by PromoTheRobot