Week 3: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@salmaiorana

Fresh out of the studio with the latest SalSpeak Podcast. Mike Catalana from WHAM Sports 13 joins me for #Bills Fins https://soundcloud.com/sal-maiorana-bills/sept-24-bills-dolphins-preview

@WGR550

CAPACCIO: Scouting the Dolphins: http://www.wgr550.com/CAPACCIO-Scouting-the-Dolphins/21998707

@JonahJavad

Bills vs. Dolphins? Point. Blank. Period. #tbt https://vine.co/v/OiZjqulH9x6

Sheppard Previews Matchup With Buffalo Offense (1:29)

Dolphins LB Kelvin Sheppard talks with reporters as the team continues preparations for Sunday's home opener against the Buffalo Bills. Watch as Sheppard discusses the Bills offense and some of the challenges that they will present for the Dolphins defense on Sunday.

Branden Albert Discusses His Status (2:45)

Dolphins offensive tackle Branden Albert meets with reporters to answer questions about his health and other topics after he was forced to exit the Jacksonville game early with a hamstring injury. Also, Albert addresses concerns about the team's running game after an uneven start to the season for the team's ground attack.

State Of The Defense With Cam Wake (6:55)
Pro Bowl DE Cam Wake holds court with reporters in Davie to share his comments on the defense following the first two games of the 2015 season. Hear Wake's response when asked about the lack of sacks by the team thus far and also watch as he looks ahead to the matchup with the Bills offense.

Dolphins' INJURY REPORT: Mitchell Added To Injury List
By Alain Poupart

Veteran defensive tackle misses practice because of a back injury.

CPsZZhgWoAAWLmn.jpg

Bills' Thursday injury report

Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Miami Dolphins.

@billsequipment

Back in Blue jerseys down in Miami Go #Bills

CPsbbF3W8AARP1t.jpg

Rex Ryan: "Those Guys Are Hard to Find" (1:33)

The Bills head coach talks about when Aaron Williams might return, the skill set of tight end Charles Clay, and the difficulty of finding all around tight ends.

Greg Roman: "All About Making Strides" (9:55)

The Bills offensive coordinator talks about the challenges of facing Ndamukong Suh, Tyrod Taylor showing improvement, and playing on the road for the first time.

Dennis Thurman: "We've Gotta Be Ready To Play" (7:00)

Defensive Coordinator Dennis Thurman talks about depth at the safety position, going up against Ryan Tannehill, reducing the amount of penalties moving forward and more.

@BuffaloBillsPR

The #Bills trip to Miami Sunday will mark the 99th regular season match-up between the @buffalobills & @MiamiDolphins

CPsFx6dUcAATGEH.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

#Bills QB Tyrod Taylor ranks in the Top 5 of all @NFL QBs in both completion pct (75.5%) & yards-per-attempt (8.92)

CPsUtTjW8AAsWXT.jpg

Umm... That high completion percentage with that high ypa is unreal. Really promising sign.

Umm... That high completion percentage with that high ypa is unreal. Really promising sign.

I know what you're saying in regards to Tyrod, but how about Big Ben 72.3% 11.08 ypa, or Rivers 80.9% 9.47 ypa. It's only 2 games but those are some impressive numbers. I think if Bills fans were told Tyrod would complete 75.5% of his passes and have a 8.92% ypa through 2 games most would be ecstatic.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

I know what you're saying in regards to Tyrod, but how about Big Ben 72.3% 11.08 ypa, or Rivers 80.9% 9.47 ypa. It's only 2 games but those are some impressive numbers. I think if Bills fans were told Tyrod would complete 75.5% of his passes and have a 8.92% ypa most would be ecstatic.

Agreed. To be mentioned with those guys is amazing.

Interesting you bring up Big Ben. He was (not so much Anymore) notorious for taking a lot of bad sacks. But he made up for it with long passes and high accuracy. Maybe TT's MO?

I know what you're saying in regards to Tyrod, but how about Big Ben 72.3% 11.08 ypa, or Rivers 80.9% 9.47 ypa. It's only 2 games but those are some impressive numbers. I think if Bills fans were told Tyrod would complete 75.5% of his passes and have a 8.92% ypa through 2 games most would be ecstatic.

I've been impressed with how accurate Taylor has been, considering we were told he wasn't very accurate with his throws as a weakness when the Bills signed him. Most of his throws have been on the money, the balls that sailed high on him looked to be the result of him not stepping into throws properly, similarly to what Andrew Luck was doing against us.

Marcell Dareus: "A Little Finesse, A Little Power" (3:21)

The Bills defensive tackle talks about the similarities between himself and Ndamukong Suh, how they can defend the quick passes from Miami, and the past success the defensive line has had against the Dolphins.

@AndrewBaglini4

Steamy for the #Bills in Miami! Chance of a pop-up t'storm. Miami weather unreliable (much like their quarterback)

CPvT2HxUEAAWrpJ.jpg

Rex Ryan learns latest lesson: I have to control my language

Rex Ryan is already learning lessons about emotional team control heading into big games. Now, he's learning about personal control on the sideline.

"I'm gonna be not as animated or whatever if you will," he said, via ESPN.com. "You know I gotta control my language I think a little bit sometimes on the sideline. I think that'll help, that's gonna be the first thing and then our team as well."

Ryan was hit with a flag last Sunday for unsportsmanlike conduct.