Week 3: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big WRs not a bother for Robey in slot
One of the newer offensive trends in NFL passing games is to make use of a size receiver in the slot. In Week 1 the Bills saw that from the Colts when they used Andre Johnson inside. This week they’re likely to see the Dolphins move Jarvis Landry in to the slot. Landry is just 5-11, but he carries a broad frame and is great on contested passes. Bills slot corner Nickell Robey however, isn’t worried about facing bigger receivers inside.

COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF: Buffalo At Miami
By Alain Poupart

Breaking down the Dolphins-Bills matchup.

Are there toilets on the sideline for players? I've never seen any on TV. Staying hydrated would require a piss from time to time, right? I mean, most of the time I'm sure they take care of it pre game and maybe at halftime, but what if they gotta go unexpectedly? Run to the men's room? Or piss down their leg?

Are there toilets on the sideline for players? I've never seen any on TV. Staying hydrated would require a piss from time to time, right? I mean, most of the time I'm sure they take care of it pre game and maybe at halftime, but what if they gotta go unexpectedly? Run to the men's room? Or piss down their leg?

should I add this to the poll about biggest concern going into the Miami game?

Hydration is lost through sweating. I think you need not worry about any wet urination legs.

@salmaiorana

Here's my 3 and Out #Bills game preview package. Maiorana: 3 questions, a take, my pick, numbers, quotes. http://on.rocne.ws/1KBtLOw

via @DandC

Congemi’s 5 Keys To The Buffalo Game
By John Congemi

Check out John Congemi’s five keys to Sunday's home opener against the Bills.

NOTEBOOK: Fox Ready For Action; Other Notes

By Alain Poupart

Veteran is looking at the possibility of making his first career start at left tackle this weekend against the Buffalo Bills.

Watch: Bills-Dolphins Game Preview (4:36)
Chris Brown and John Murphy preview Buffalo's first road game of the season in Miami against the Dolphins.

Top 10 reasons the Bills are motivated to squish the fish
The Bills head down to Miami for their first regular season away game, and here's why they're primed for a big Sunday.

Division game is what carries weight for Clay
Bills TE Charles Clay will be facing his former Miami teammates for the first time this Sunday when Buffalo faces the Dolphins. For Clay however, the magnitude of Sunday’s game is rooted in the fact that it’s an AFC East opponent, not that he’ll be facing his former club.

@buffalobills

LS Garrison Sanborn is the #BUFvsMIA BENRUS Best Dressed! More player travel photos: http://bufbills.co/qsLiK7

CP2OcgcWEAAse2-.jpg

should I add this to the poll about biggest concern going into the Miami game?

I'm not saying no.

Hydration is lost through sweating. I think you need not worry about any wet urination legs.

I worry about it every time I go out! I'm not afraid to piss in public though, so I haven't pissed myself yet...(much)...

@MiamiDolphins

We have signed C Sam Brenner off of our practice squad. To make room on the roster for Brenner, we have released C/G Jacques McClendon.

Miami C Pouncey still tight with Incognito
Dolphins C Mike Pouncey is the anchor on a Dolphins offensive line still trying to jell together with two new starting guards and in all likelihood a backup left tackle Sunday. His former teammate Richie Incognito has been gone for almost two seasons, but as Incognito returns to Miami as the starting LG for the Bills, Pouncey admits he misses him as a teammate and friend.

Penalties prevalent across NFL
Through the first two weeks of the NFL season there have been more penalties called than any other time in the history of the league. NFL columnist Rick Gosselin of the Dallas Morning News shed some good light on the subject in a column this week. He reported that the 298 penalties last week alone were the largest total in 14 years. While there is an adjustment period for the players with the new points of emphasis being called more stringently by the officials, the flags have been flying more often than ever before. The Bills, who had 14 penalties for 140 yards last week, had some penalties that one could attribute to adjusting to the points of emphasis this season, which includes defensive holding.

@buffalobills

¡Bienvenidos a Miami! #BUFvsMIA 1f334.png

CP2qpKcUwAEVMMR.jpg

All business. #TyrodTailored

CP22XI4XAAAfYjZ.jpg

According to the Book of Solomon, it's all about getting to the second level; to add some enjoyment to tomorrow's viewing, I will be keeping a tally of how many times he utters this phrase. It's not nearly as bad, though, as Joe Namath's infamous gaffe: "Marv, that play was designed to gain yardage."

:w00t: