Is anyone else worried about what we are seeing on D

Niagara Dude

What worries me is that the blue print for how to beat the defense has been written - run a fast paced to hurry up offense and keep the Bills from making situational changes.

The Pats have written the blue print for beating ANY defense. What other teams lack are the personnel and casual relationship with the rule book to successfully execute that blue print.

What worries me is that the blue print for how to beat the defense has been written - run a fast paced to hurry up offense and keep the Bills from making situational changes.

Not gonna happen. No one else but Brady can dissect a defense and get the ball out that quickly and accurate. Unfortunately the best coach in the league has the best QB as well. Same story, different year.

I think it's safe to say this defense isn't "all time great" like all the talk we've heard around here. All time greats don't get pushed around like that by anyone. However, only time will tell how good this D really is. I don't think we should overreact to this game, or the Colts win. We don't know what the Colts are yet. We know the Pats* are always elite, but Indy has a lot of question marks. Let's wait and see how we look against the fish. Then I'll have a good idea what I think.

When your head is going at 1000 MPH, the body will react accordingly. Too many breakdowns and stupid errors because we were too fired up.

Also I hate the way we're communicating on defense, it seems like we are always a milisecond late to the snap of the ball thus reacting late to the play.

Pats look unstoppable on offense.

19-0 seems in play.

Honestly i cant see it. They willbe beaten a few times by teams that just go all out and bring it. Gronk will get his. And brady will get his. But i honestly for some reason think the dolphins will beat them this year. Dont ask why, i have a feeling

I have not seen anything from our defense that should scare anyone in this league. Has Mario Williams even played in these two games?

Mario has made exactly one impact play in 2 games -- chasing down Brady rolling to his right today, jumping up to prevent the clear line of sight to the receiver on the sideline. I can't recall anything else of note.