Is anyone else worried about what we are seeing on D

Niagara Dude

Luckily Brady won't be coming back. The D stunk today but they were abused by a hall of famer. They won't give up 40 in a game at RWS again this year,,,hopefully not even 30. They ain't the '85 Bears but they are certainly better than what we saw today.

Good ole 3-4 d

Not being trying to be hard on the team but getting a few stops should be a given when you are considered to be one of the best defenses in the league. This team is all in with their defense and we could not get any stops when needed.

Luckily Brady won't be coming back. The D stunk today but they were abused by a hall of famer. They won't give up 40 in a game at RWS again this year,,,hopefully not even 30. They ain't the '85 Bears but they are certainly better than what we saw today. i

I hope you are right and this was just a combination of playing against a hot QB and having a bad day of defense.

Not being trying to be hard on the team but getting a few stops should be a given when you are considered to be one of the best defenses in the league. This team is all in with their defense and we could not get any stops when needed.

After all these years i really thought we had some playcallers..

Hes like mario aint gotta do anything so why should i

What a ridiculous comment. Sometimes the hardest part of being a Bills fans is reading comments from other Bills fans.

The defense got it's ass kicked today, but if you genuinely believe that Mario and Dareus got paid and have no interest in playing, there is little reason I can find for you to watch another down.

What a ridiculous comment. Sometimes the hardest part of being a Bills fans is reading comments from other Bills fans.

The defense got it's ass kicked today, but if you genuinely believe that Mario and Dareus got paid and have no interest in playing, there is little reason I can find for you to watch another down.

It was a joke bud,try to calm down.. The games over

Yes Brady is good but he is 38 and kicked our ass all game.

It was a joke bud,try to calm down.. The games over

Well, there's nothing like a good joke.

And that was nothing like a good joke.

It did, however, blend perfectly with all the other moronic comments, so next time try not to blend in so well and maybe your joke will work.

Rex was schooled by Belichick as usual. He didn't have any answers, no halftime adjustments. Enough of the Brady worship, his throws were mostly short and intermediate high percentage throws. Rex was flumoxed. NE was also able to run the ball when they felt.