Exposed

PlayoffsPlease

So wait. After two games we're 1-1 and now we're doomed? Ok cool. Fire everyone, trade everyone, lets rebuild again

Step away from the ledge folks. Regardless of cheating or not the defending SB champs just took us out to the woodshed.

1-1 against the two teams that were in the AFC championship game. I'll take it.

So wait. After two games we're 1-1 and now we're doomed? Ok cool. Fire everyone, trade everyone, lets rebuild again

Step away from the ledge folks. Regardless of cheating or not the defending SB champs just took us out to the woodshed.

1-1 against the two teams that were in the AFC championship game. I'll take it.

Amen.

Or it's just week 2 of the season and this is one of the ups and downs of the season. Just like you can't read too much into week 1 you can't read too much into week 2. Let's let them play 5-6 games before we start saying we know what kind of team this is.

Our cry baby fan base can't handle acting like your post suggests.

I don't appreciate Ryan's big mouth. Talk about firing up a team! Wrong team idiot! I won't pin this on Tyrod but with that being said I'm not too impressed with him either. The only one from Buffalo that's doing good is Gronk. Nice job Ryan, I can't wait to hear what you got to say about the Dolphins! What an embarrassment!

exactly. I've been saying this all week. Why is Rex talking like his record is 9-4 against belichick instead of 4-9. Now 4-10 I think. He just looks like a complete idiot now