Will Chandler score Sunday

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but Chandler is definitely the "x factor" in this matchup. Despite his "love" for Bills fans, Scott has something to prove to the new coaching staff who didn't feel he fit in with their scheme.

He might actually gain FOUR yards on a swing pass in this game.

haha. I know this was said in jest but honestly he really has nothing to prove to the Bills. He could have 200 yards and 3 TDs on Sunday and it still won't prove that he fits our new scheme. It just proves he fits NE's scheme. Roman likely took one look at film of Chandler, saw he couldn't run block and wasn't a YAC threat, and knew he'd be an expensive liability on the field for his system. He's also slow af. He's a nice piece for their particular offense but I would rather have Marqueis Gray in ours. Edited by YoloinOhio

i'm conflicted. do we cheer for Chandler? i mean he was a good player here for many years and he's a good guy. but Sunday it's war. i think Chandler could potentially have a big game, especially if we are keying in on Gronk. i could see Chandler having a multiple TD game unfortunately

No he will not score!!! He may fumble though.

BTW, I don't believe all the Chandler is so important in this game stuff going around. Guy is so damn slow he can almost be an afterthought for the D. If he is the target of the Pats, so be it-we win. Patriots need to have Gronk have a big day to win, otherwise they lose! JMO

i'm conflicted. do we cheer for Chandler? i mean he was a good player here for many years and he's a good guy. but Sunday it's war. i think Chandler could potentially have a big game, especially if we are keying in on Gronk. i could see Chandler having a multiple TD game unfortunately

I'm going to cheer every time Chandler gets the ball. This will mean the Bills are in good shape.