Post Your Best Anti-Brady/Pats Sign Idea Here...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be 71,857 of these handed out on Sunday

Everybody should take advantage of any free printing credit they have at work or school, and just print out as many as they can on normal sized sheets of paper, and hand them out to anybody and everybody on Sunday on the way into the stadium.

How about this.... let's all see if we can grow up a bit and stop with the childish nicknames. Belicheat, Cheatriots...they are not(and never were) clever, funny, creative or anything to feel good about.

I really doubt that will happen, though.

If anyone really spends time and money buying signage material, makes the sign, brings it in to the stadium and thinks they are cool, you need to get a life.

with all due respect, it sounds like you need to get a sense of humor. I never thought I'd see a post like yours on this board. I fully agree that the Belicheat. Cheatriots, etc. are played out and sophomoric, but the really creative, funny, clean signs are what separates the few from the masses.

Far be it from you, or anyone else, to question how someone might want to spend his/her time & money in the pursuit of exercising creative license. Just my opinion.

with all due respect, it sounds like you need to get a sense of humor. I never thought I'd see a post like yours on this board. I fully agree that the Belicheat. Cheatriots, etc. are played out and sophomoric, but the really creative, funny, clean signs are what separates the few from the masses.

Far be it from you, or anyone else, to question how someone might want to spend his/her time & money in the pursuit of exercising creative license. Just my opinion.

How about this, if I shouldn't express my opinion, you can keep yours to yourself too. But I really don't care if you express your opinion or what you think of mine. Too bad their isn't some type of forum where people could express their opinions about a variety of topics pertaining to the Bills, one where, even if you don't agree with the opinion, you agree that they are in their right to express it.

And I haven't seen a creative sign since Taro Tsujimoto stopped making his.

How about this, if I shouldn't express my opinion, you can keep yours to yourself too. But I really don't care if you express your opinion or what you think of mine. Too bad their isn't some type of forum where people could express their opinions about a variety of topics pertaining to the Bills, one where, even if you don't agree with the opinion, you agree that they are in their right to express it.

If you have something good, i will make it into a sign for the game... Edited by CountryCletus

how about this: I did not say anywhere in my rebuttal to you that you should not express your opinion. You're either really upset about my critique of your post, or are lacking some rudimentary reading comprehension skills. I was poking fun at you by suggesting you might need to get a sense of humor. And I was expressing my opinion, just like you were with yours. Not sure how you've misinterpreted my post, but whatever.

Lighten up Francis, and GO BILLS !!

how about this: I did not say anywhere in my rebuttal to you that you should not express your opinion. You're either really upset about my critique of your post, or are lacking some rudimentary reading comprehension skills. I was poking fun at you by suggesting you might need to get a sense of humor. And I was expressing my opinion, just like you were with yours. Not sure how you've misinterpreted my post, but whatever.

and if I was going to the game, I'd make a sign about the ridiculousness of this exchange, something like "someone on TBD thinks I'm an idiot for making this sign - GO BILLS " !!!

and if I was going to the game, I'd make a sign about the ridiculousness of this exchange, something like "someone on TBD thinks I'm an idiot for making this sign - GO BILLS " !!!

you said I shouldn't question others.... which was me expressing my opinion. I still think sign makers in general are pretty stupid, but time to move on.

The best anti-Pats sign I've seen (apologies if someone else suggested this, I haven't read the entire thread) is a sign that someone hung at the side of the tunnel where the Pats players were exiting. The sign said CHEATERS EXIT HERE. Perfect.

And I see someone posted that while I was typing. Great minds...

Edited by Utah John

you said I shouldn't question others.... which was me expressing my opinion. I still think sign makers in general are pretty stupid, but time to move on.

I expressed my opinion that no one should question the use of someone else's time/money; that's an individual decision. And you say sign makers in general are pretty stupid? That comes off as elitist, but I digress. I do agree with you, in general, that most SIGNS (....not sign makers) are pretty stupid, but I give props to those that are clever/witty/funny.

Yes, I agree - time to move on.