9/11 - How quickly they forget

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Leftists are completely sane.

Hoax.

Jan 6 worse than 911 unbelievable that anyone can be that dumb. It’s really not close either. The summer of 2020 was far worse than Jan 6. Supposedly twitter has a policy against misinformation. Drivel like this makes it clear they don’t. 

A quick check around the news yesterday, only Fox had 9/11 as their top story online.  CNN, MSNBC, Drudge, Philly Inquirer, Pittsburgh Post Gazette either had the Queen or football.  If you told your 2002-era selves that, they wouldn't believe you.  

As time has gone on, my interest in 9/11 has only grown because I no longer buy the official story.  I used to.  If the official story was anywhere near the truth, the US government, through the Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden administrations, wouldn't be going to such great lengths to keep that information classified.  

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

As time has gone on, my interest in 9/11 has only grown because I no longer buy the official story.  I used to.  If the official story was anywhere near the truth, the US government, through the Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden administrations, wouldn't be going to such great lengths to keep that information classified.  

I would be glad to discuss any questions you may have.

American 77, the Pentagon airplane, was a trip I flew for two years prior to becoming a check captain.

Knowing those folks, all the flight attendants and the copilot, who I flew a number of trips with, it became a small passion of mine to address conspiracy theories.

If you have those issues or questions, I would be happy to address them through personal messages or publicly.

As a precursor, regardless of your suspicions, you aren't going to find anything.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 9/11/2022 at 6:36 PM, DRsGhost said:

Hoax.

holy christ wtf. doesnt matter what "side" one is on, those examples are pathetic.

Hoax.

holy christ wtf. doesnt matter what "side" one is on, those examples are pathetic.

Hoax.

holy christ wtf. doesnt matter which "side" one is on, those examples are pathetic.