Kanye West 2020

I love the images the propoganda machines put out. Poor woman on her knees when it's been estimated that 70% of the "migrants" are adult dudes. What a sham. And who cares about some dumb no talent fraud rapper dude? Everything the guys says is stupid so whats the big deal?

Edited by Dante

****, I had drinks with Trump last night, I know exactly what that cracker would say. He'd say don't step on my campaign announcement with your bull ****. This is about me. Kanye. Not no cereal refugees.

21kanyewest0209a.jpg

The decision is easy, vote for Yeezy.

Way to bring up two separate already existing threads and post something about them in a completly unrelated third thread.

Edited by Joe Miner

Who cares that a hack rapper has 2020 vision and can anyone tell me what a "cereal" refugee is?

Cereal is where the refugees are from. At least that's what Wolf Blitzer says when we party.

#Yeezy2020

You really need to complain, don't you? Whine, whine, whine...

That is two times now you've written something here that wasn't about me, my candidacy, or me. Because of that, my first executive order as President will be to officially declare gatorman to be the country's public fleshlight:

21264466361_96d1f65ae6_b.jpg?w=100%25

#Kanye2020

is this real life?

Yes we Kanye.

http://yeezusforpresident2020.org/

#Kanye2020

That is two times now you've written something here that wasn't about me, my candidacy, or me. Because of that, my first executive order as President will be to officially declare gatorman to be the country's public fleshlight:

21264466361_96d1f65ae6_b.jpg?w=100%25

Wow, Kanye - I was going to tell you that you suck, but you've managed to win some respect with that. Cheers! :beer:

Never let them catch you smiling. Right brotha!

3UORKix.gif

A man should only smile once every other month. Smiling more than that creates pussification. We don't need another kitty in the white house. We need a real man and no one is more man than Yeezy, believe that.

The campaign just picked up its second celebrity endorsement:

alec-baldwin-600x600.jpg?itok=tTQVS1KG"

I think it's fantastic," Baldwin told Cosmo. "I think anybody participating in politics, running -- it's too elitist now, too many elites. Even though Kanye himself is an elite, he's a different kind of elite."

#Kanye2020

• 2 weeks later...

My super PAC is up and running. All dem fools who think I'm joking better check out my first campaign video.

"When Kanye West announced his intentions to run for president of the United States in 2020 at this summer’s MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper/egoist/wannabe fashion mogul/well-married man got his requisite bump in headlines and social media. Everyone thought it would just go away. Yet one month later, he now has his own super PAC, Ready for Kanye, all officially registered and everything. Not to mention Taylor Swift has graciously offered to be his running mate—and if the pair could get even half their Facebook followers to vote for them, they’d win the popular vote by an unprecedented landslide.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/15/kanye-s-super-pac-drops-yeezus-2020-vids.html

Edited by Kanye 4 President 2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
On 9/11/2015 at 8:47 AM, Tiberius said:

You really need to complain, don't you? Whine, whine, whine...

Oh and you don't ??? This here folks is just a old fashion example of the pot calling the kettle black . Do as i say not as i do !!! 

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Oh and you don't ??? This here folks is just a old fashion example of the pot calling the kettle black . Do as i say not as i do !!! 

So you are a kettle? Unreal!

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh my - have you seen your rants? lmao

lol

They are no worse than some of the bias BS you put out .

Like the one about Trumps drug house when the sitting president has a known to be by every one that has even put out video of him snorting coke then leaving a gram or 8 ball in the white son but that's okay and just swept under the rug while you try to push some BS because he snorts BC powders . 

So lets talk about who the ridiculous one is here num nuts ...

Edited by T master