Do you think our defense will be better or worse this year?

Rubes

Sheldon Richardson, Muhammed Wilkerson and Leonard Williams are all DT's playing DE

Wilkerson is listed at 6'3" or 6'4". Williams at 6'4".

Kyle Williams is an amazing player. An undersized, underheight guy who made big in the NFL through athletic ability, hard work, harder work, and study.

All these proposals to play him at a different position remind me of Andy Levitre. He's a guard. Injuries. Play him at left tackle. Servicable. More injuries. Play him at center. Cluster!@#$ - cost us a game. Everyone has boundries to their competence and effectiveness.

I know you guys are having fun piling on and all, but I think what we learned isn't that the players don't necessarily fit Rex's system -- it's that some of them didn't want to.

In any event, I'm just as surprised as anyone that the defense turned out the way it did.

Carry on.

It's not that we're poking you for being wrong, it's that some of us wish so very very badly that you had been right.

I had concerns about Rex messing up our D and overall concerns with his coaching, which I believe I'm on record as voicing along with the hope I was mistaken. I have no desire to pat myself on the back or any other part of my anatomy. I wish with all my heart that I had been wrong.

Rex is a hack who will force his scheme on our players, some players will immediately become jaded and eventually quit on him if we aren't winning/performing, and we'll end up dismantling this defense.

Now what was the point of that editing job? I get it you want to mess with some folks and you're succeeding but Seriously? Seriously? You know man, that Ain't right.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now what was the point of that editing job? I get it you want to mess with some folks and you're succeeding but Seriously? Seriously? You know man, that Ain't right.

I actually think it was kind of clever.

Sorry, eball, I didn't mean to bring this back up so everyone could take a shot at you.

Sorry, eball, I didn't mean to bring this back up so everyone could take a shot at you.

No worries...being a Buffalo sports fan has given me a pretty thick skin. :thumbsup:

No he didn't. He edited that old post. Think he's just messing w you.

Killin me smalls.

I thought it was funny. No one chuckled?

Thank you.

And some of you (not you you, you're cool) have awfully funny ways of showing that.

My God you are being insufferable about your being wrong. :lol:

What part of you still starting threads trying to defend your bad take is about anybody being anti-Bills?

By all means, continue though. :lol: