Why all the long faces?

Frez

Whay are so many here down on JP already? Don't you have any trust in the Bills management? You should trust our new head coach on the QB change. I think Mike Mularkey knows what's best for our team.

Damn, it's time to move forward with our team and QB.

Drew Bledsoe is 100% class on the field and off the field. I wish him the best at what ever he does in the future. If it's here as a backup so be it or maybe he ends up with the Seahawks. I wish the guy the best cause he deserves it. I do think Bledsoe's best days are behind him and he would never get us what we all want and that is a SB ring.

Why I'm no Hang-Dog, Droopy-Faced, Poopie-Diapers, 'Marginal Bills Fan'...

"The Bills' failure to make the playoffs under Bledsoe last year, despite an improved 9-7 record, no doubt has increased their desire to speed Losman's development. Bledsoe finished the season with a passer rating of 76.6, even with his 12-year career average. That ranked 25th in the NFL. Bledsoe's 2,932 passing yards ranked 18th in the league.

Bledsoe, contacted at his Oregon home, declined to comment on the situation. He said he would respond at the appropriate time."

TD to DB, "You're Fired!"

DB's response: Gets up, goes out of the boardroom into the elevator and into the Yellow Cab and heads on out of town.

Oh, how silly of me. He's already out of town, that is unless Oregon is considered a suburb of Orchard Park. My bad.

Go Bills! Now let's put the SuperBowl back in our sights.

Looking at JP losman gives me dejavu (Rob Johnson) Bad karma.

My gut feeling is one the money. That this QB is not going to do it.

The bills should not let Bledsoe go. Big mistake.

Bledsoe has 2 years remaining on his contract. He should be given that remaining time. Just not fair.

Bledsoe has 2 years remaining on his contract. He should be given that remaining time. Just not fair.

237487[/snapback]

I'd be willing to give Drew that time only if I can have it back at the end when we still haven't made the playoffs...

Whay are so many here down on JP already? Don't you have any trust in the Bills management? You should trust our new head coach on the QB change. I think Mike Mularkey knows what's best for our team.

Damn, it's time to move forward with our team and QB.

Drew Bledsoe is 100% class on the field and off the field. I wish him the best at what ever he does in the future. If it's here as a backup so be it or maybe he ends up with the Seahawks. I wish the guy the best cause he deserves it. I do think Bledsoe's best days are behind him and he would never get us what we all want and that is a SB ring.

237386[/snapback]

Because it was exciting to have a chance to make the playoffs until the flop against Pitt. Hopefully, we will bring in a capable qb. in case this kid falls on his face, a distinct possibility.

That said, I am a Bills fan first. I will root for and cheer this kid, but my expectations are low with. His rookie season was a waste. The Bills will be lucky to finish 8-8, and JP will be lucky to finish the season.

237487[/snapback]

The guy was a #1 pick for a reason. Sure he may have some growing pains but so does every rookie qb. At least we have stopped the bleeding and are turning the corner as far as the qb position goes. Sure the o-line could be better but its by far not the worst in the league either. At least JP will have the ability to escape pressure