Who is all going to the Colts game?

I will look for you guys for sure! Just wont know who to say hi to lol

and what corner?

CBF

As soon as you enter the lot, the TBD tent is to your immediate left. If you're going to park there, reserve a spot in the thread (linked in the thread that Jack pinned for all things Home Opener Tailgate related).

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see it at work my work has it blocked.

I park on the corner of Southwestern blvd and Abbot Rd behind O'neills sorry I dont know why I said it was Big Tree

CBF

Walk down Abbott past the stadium. When you hear bovine mating calls, you'll have reached your destination.

haha

I checked the maps and I think I know where you guys are now.

Are you on the stadium side or across the street?

CBF

Across the street. I don't park there, but know where it is. Boyst made a pretty good (funny) map for you. Check it when you get home.

haha

I checked the maps and I think I know where you guys are now.

Are you on the stadium side or across the street?

CBF

Across the street. Trust me, it's easy to find.

Walk down Abbott past the stadium. When you hear bovine mating calls, you'll have reached your destination.

You're telling him to walk when you come running? Is that because you want to be first?

Will be there. May not be a tent. Cars will be parked in a U-shape next to road with common area. Should see a big ass grill. Everyone should really park at Hammer's. Ditch those other places.

Wear the bright yellow shoes, you'll be easy to spot for everyone. Those things glow in the dark.