Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

You're the biggest a$$-hole here. And that's saying a lot.

237459[/snapback]

I pitty those who seek to pick on the women on the board. Too bad you will never meet me. Because I am a genuine sweet person.

Calling a women an !@#$ how piggish of you.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pitty those who seek to pick on the women on the board. Too bad you will never meet me. Because I am a genuine sweet person.

237483[/snapback]

Hint: woman = 1 person and women = more than one.

Just wanna help a "woman" out....even if she's suddenly using gender as a crutch after calling names 1st. :P

237483[/snapback]

Well, you're right when you refer to yourself as a woman because you're sure as hell not a lady.

Don't you mean Loserman?  :rolleyes:

237529[/snapback]

Nah. I actually think the kid is gonna do good. Who am i to trust? Crackur, and NJSue, or people who actually play/evaluate talent for a living...Hmmmmm.

Sue, in case you don't know, try Google.

Nah. I actually think the kid is gonna do good. Who am i to trust? Crackur, and NJSue, or people who actually play/evaluate talent for a living...Hmmmmm.

237533[/snapback]

Ed.

I really did not think you would stoop to the level of these troublemaking idiots.

By the way. JP Losman is not the future either. Just get used to the idea of the bills not making the playoffs for a long time.

237533[/snapback]

Google has maps now too! What else could you ask for.