Who is your least favorite Bill of the

Wiz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a couple years ago having a debate of sorts with you over Ostroski, yet I didn't know he'd rate that high for you? Look at all those who crapped on the Bills, Tony Hunter, Terry Miller, Perry Tuttle, Rob Johnson, Eddie Robinson, Chris Watson,  Art Powell, Tom Flores, and even Keith Lincoln. Then there's Al Cowlings (who rated very high as one of my least favorite Bill), Ronnie "I didn't drop it, it was a bad throw" Harmon, Doug "slap the ball back in my face" Flutie, Walt Patulski, Jerry Crafts, and Jaimie Nails. What about more current players like Mike "Pussywillow" Pucillo, Rian Lindell, Josh Reed,  and those marvelous safeties known as Coy Wire and Isell Reese.

Surely any of these (and many more I'm sure) rate much higher in this negative category than your choices.

It's a given you don't like Henry, and didn't like Ostroski, and while both have or had serious limitations, they certainly don't deserve our scorn nearly as much as do many others who more than earned it.

237201[/snapback]

My feelings on Travis are well known.

As for Ostroski, he was signed to a 15 million dollar/5 year contract with a huge bonus as I recall....the problem being that he sucked. He even played hard to get, demanding to play OC, at which he was indescribably bad. In his first start at OC in a home opener against the Titans, he was toosed 10 yards and knocked on his ass on the first play from scrimmage. It never got better.

Cutting him cost the Bills millions of wasted cap dollars and were a major factor in the 3-13 season, but it was shear delight to oust him and Fina.

People would think I would say Doug Flutie, locker room cancer.  But I'm going to request the opinion poll be extended to include staff as well.  My choice:

Carl Mauck

What a tool bag !

237288[/snapback]

He was a tool, but what an amusing tool he was. His tirades huffing and puffing along the sidelines were great. Too bad the madman couldn't coach worth a damn! He looked the part, hee just couldn't play the part.

I just can't believe nobody here mentioned the "human turnstile", Jerry Crafts! Didn't he singlehandedly get Jim Kelly killed on opening day around, oh say, 1995?

237249[/snapback]

You should have looked up a few posts. Crafts is one of my all-time least favorite Bills.

My feelings on Travis are well known.

As for Ostroski, he was signed to a 15 million dollar/5 year contract with a huge bonus as I recall....the problem being that he sucked. He even played hard to get, demanding to play OC, at which he was indescribably bad. In his first start at OC in a home opener against the Titans, he was toosed 10 yards and knocked on his ass on the first play from scrimmage. It never got better.

Cutting him cost the Bills millions of wasted cap dollars and were a major factor in the 3-13 season, but it was shear delight to oust him and Fina.

237481[/snapback]

Can't deny the day Fina left, was a good day for sure. He also contributed heavily to many a sack on Jimbo in 95 & 96.

In no particular order.

1. Doug Flutie.

2. Rob Johnson.

3. Todd Collins.

4. Billy Joe Hobert.

5. Peerless Price.

6. Chris Watson.

7. Antowain "The A-Strain" Smith.

8. Mike Pucillo.

9. Matt Stevens.

10. Erik Flowers.

11. Travares Tillman.

12. Robert Hicks.

13. Jerry Crafts.

14. Ruben Brown. That's right, I said it. Eight-time Pro Bowler my ass.

15. Rian Lindell.

16. Daryl Porter or whoever it was who left his lane in the HomeJob ThrowUp.

Coaches merit a special mention:

1. Gregg Williams.

2. Dan Henning.

3. Joe Pendry.

4. Kevin Gilbride.

5. Ronnie Jones.

6. Danny Smith.

7. Ronnie Vinklarek.

8. Pat Ruel.

9. Carl Mauck.

That's my Top 25 of the last decade that I can do without. A great big :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to every single one of them.

I despise Todd Collins.  We wasted a 2nd rounder on him when nobody else had him projected that high; he followed a legend and just flat out sucked; and he's from Michigan.

237053[/snapback]

I am the only Bills fan on earth that thinks this way, but I always thought we never gave Todd Collins enough of a chance. He had one year - we gave that loser RJ 4 years to get his head and arse wired together

RJ is the worst post Super Bowl era Bill and the worst free agent signing in NFL history - I cant think of anyone who gave less return on investment than that loser

I always thought Antowain Smith was lazy and played/trained like a flat out dog

Chris Watson deserves a mention also - worst kick returner ever, w/out even getting into his D Back skills

I despise Todd Collins.  We wasted a 2nd rounder on him when nobody else had him projected that high; he followed a legend and just flat out sucked; and he's from Michigan.

237053[/snapback]

doug flutie or lonnie johnson.