Tyler Dunne talks Bills on NFLN

YoloinOhio

"EJ Manuel can’t be trusted. Don’t be fooled by his preseason numbers (13 of 22 for 188 yards, two touchdowns). Manuel’s practice tape is littered with one incomplete pass into the hospitality tent, one that drilled a cameraman on the sideline and several fumbled snaps." From Dunne's BN article this morning. Apparently it doesn't matter if someone looks good in a game, what's important is practice.

there is considerable similnamr game tape from the previous 2 years...does that matter?

I like Tyler but didn't learn anything new with this segment.

And I wasn't persuaded by his argument that the Bills will start TT. According to him, the Bills leaders are risk takers and gamblers so they'll go with TT because he's the biggest risk and gamble? It's not convincing logic.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Tyler Dunne: "Some receivers have told me they think Tyrod throws the ball a bit harder than the other QBs on the team" or words to that effect.

Interesting, as we know EJ has a strong arm.

But unfortunately he didn't get the qualification on whether that was a good thing, or a bad thing, for the receivers who mentioned that.

TT also has a canon for an arm. Perhaps EJ has developed a bit more touch over the past couple years--he does have a bit more gameday experience than TT. But I believe TT can develop the touch, if indeed the receivers are complaining about the hard throws.

This thread is comprised of some people saying, "oh preseason doesn't matter?" and other people saying, "oh so practice doesn't matter then?"

THEY BOTH MATTER.

Damn right. It's not a bit surprise to me, despite all of his talent, Iverson was never a member of a championship NBA team. (And if I'm mistaken about that, I'm pretty sure he was never a big part of a championship team.)

Hope Dareus takes his frustrations out on opposing teams this season. A deal is inevitable here imo. No way we let one of the young, premier DT's in the league walk.

You mean like we would never let one of the "young, premier" left tackles in the league go? . . . Everytime I see the Eagles play I get a bitter taste in my mouth.

Preseason is a real game? Since when. I thought they were practice games? No wonder we can't make the playoffs.

It's going to be funny when the love affair with Taylor is over. The same people that have annointed him the savior, will jump ship when things get ugly, and they will. I recall it happening last year with Orton. Edited by DirtDart

"EJ Manuel can’t be trusted. Don’t be fooled by his preseason numbers (13 of 22 for 188 yards, two touchdowns). Manuel’s practice tape is littered with one incomplete pass into the hospitality tent, one that drilled a cameraman on the sideline and several fumbled snaps." From Dunne's BN article this morning. Apparently it doesn't matter if someone looks good in a game, what's important is practice.

We talkin bout practice man. Not the game. Not the game. Not the game. We talkin bout practice man. I know it's funny to me too. We talkin bout practice man.

Edited by xsoldier54