EJ Manuel: "I love it here and want to stay here"

YoloinOhio

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One day I'll stop feeling compelled to point this out...but since that day is not today, here goes:

Trent played his best game as a pro against SD, 2 weeks after getting drilled by Adrian Wilson. The hit was not was did him in; it was the fact that opposing DCs stopped giving him the money throws, and he had no ability to hit intermediate or downfield throws with any consistency.

I can honestly say i KNEW that hit had not much to do with anything. I just had no proof mostly due to the fact that i have tried long and hard to forget about Edwards existence.

Everyones entitled to their opinion, gotta give respect to standing by ones convictions. If the Bills make some hay and start winning this year were all gonna be dancin' in the streets no matter who the starting QB is.

Everyones entitled to their opinion, gotta give respect to standing by ones convictions. If the Bills make some hay and start winning this year were all gonna be dancin' in the streets no matter who the starting QB is.

love ya man!

I have not danced in years. But i am wiling to learn. Somebody get us to the playoffs!

and beyond !!

love ya man!

I have not danced in years. But i am wiling to learn. Somebody get us to the playoffs!

and beyond !!

Best time of the year to be a Bills fan, bromide!! I mean whats more fun than a sunday afternoom with 70,000 of your closest friends!

Man, Rex better not eff this up!!

Cheers

Edited by mastershake

Best time of the year to be a Bills fan, bromide!! I mean whats more fun than a sunday afternoon with 70,000 of your closest friends!

Man, Rex better not eff this up!!

Cheers

Awesome post Brother Shake

Trust in the Rex

cheers indeed!

Edited by 3rdand12