Kim Pegula's Incredible Journey: Orphan to NFL Owner

A wonderful read, thanks for posting.

The Pegulas really are a dream come true for WNY. Kim's vision for HarborCenter has transformed the waterfront and Buffalo is in better shape than it has been in nearly 70 years.

Thank you God for sending Terry and Kim our way.

They are a piece in the puzzle, but, aside from one multi-use parking ramp, I don't see the point in giving them sole credit for revitalizing Buffalo. A lot of people have been working at this for a long time. Credit where credit is due, though. Well done, Kim.

They are a piece in the puzzle, but, aside from one multi-use parking ramp, I don't see the point in giving them sole credit for revitalizing Buffalo. A lot of people have been working at this for a long time. Credit where credit is due, though. Well done, Kim.

Who gave them sole credit for anything? They are a huge player in Buffalo's Renaissance, that's all I'm pointing out.

Hell just got a few degrees colder.

Pegula isn't trying to build his wealth overtly through this article about Kim.

Well done, Kim.

Kim, I hope that you can put some solar panels on the roof of the new parking lot as a nice gesture to the future of the Buffalo Community.

Ralph (Kerr) is a friend of mine. He's mainly involved in assisting those in administration of local school districts. Good people ...

Definitely not related to the oil/gas field.

Edited by Bills Fan in Haiti

Sal is a Jeckle and Hyde; he can write great articles but then writes rehashed garbage attack pieces. He definitely needs an intern to tidy up the grammar for he is definitely weak in that.

Anyone notice that the newspeople last far beyond their shelf life and are vastly overpaid but complain constantly about players being kept past shelf life and players being overpaid?

We are truly blessed by how grounded Terry and especially Kim are. This could not have turned out better for Buffalo and Wetern NY. Just a great story and Kim is like 46 yes old that's young. So the Bills and Sabres are probably good hands for 40 years at least. I for one and thankful for them. Sal did a great job writing this and I hope you guys and gals will share this on Facebook and with friends and family around the country. I know I was proud to share it. Go Bills

My good friend's older brother teaches English over at Fairport High (and has for about 40 years) and had some of the Kerr kids as students--said they're good folks and a great family.

Met KP at camp this summer and she posed for a picture with me and my kids--very nice and gracious. We interrupted her on her way somewhere else, but she still took the time to chat and pose. Very happy to have the Pegulas as our owners.