Forget about QBs, who's getting cut?

I agree. Thompson is only 1/10th of a second slower than Goodwin, who can't stay healthy, and he's a lot bigger. Davis just looks to be much more talented than Hogan. I'd put Lewis on the practice squad. Coming from a small school the NFL stage looks to be too big for him right now (unlike Davis) but maybe he can develop once he gets acclimated. I think the Bills core WRs are good enuf to maybe roll the dice a bit with less experienced players who doubtless have a lot to learn but who seem to have raw talent and a lot of upside. And they are bargain basement too.

Lewis has done nothing to even deserve the practice squad. He looks totally overwrought by it all - I know we spent a 7th round flier on him but he isn't going to be an NFL player.

Lewis has done nothing to even deserve the practice squad. He looks totally overwrought by it all - I know we spent a 7th round flier on him but he isn't going to be an NFL player.

Well he's certainly not off to a good start. My comment was more based on the fact that I have trouble believing he's as deficient as he has appeared and that NFL is really a major step up from the competition he faced in college. So maybe Thompson makes the 53 and Davis the practice squad.

I think he just hasn't gotten enough attention either, not just games but practice. He's the only WR on the roster with a size advantage, I'd PS him

FJ, O'leary, Duke, Easley, and Gragg, will be gone with Hogan to IR

Carrington makes it but moves to DE

I don't know who will be the third TE/H-back

4th, 5th and/or 6th WR is anyone's guess now...

The fourth safety is not on the roster now.

Edited by Dragonborn10

FJ, O'leary, Duke, Easley, and Gragg, will be gone with Hogan to IR

Carrington makes it but moves to DE

I don't know who will be the third TE/H-back

4th, 5th and/or 6th WR is anyone's guess now...

The fourth safety is not on the roster now.

I'm shocked that we didn't pick up D'wan Landry as to me he an ideal Jet castoff that van fill a void.

Edited by The Jokeman

can someone who has been @ TC and watched Mulligan please explain to me how he should make the final 53? Based on what I've seen in the 2 preseason games, he is a penalty machine waiting to happen, zero YAC, Lee Smith clone. If we need a receiver-eligible body for a formation, Cyrus can do it (....he did it vs. Cleveland)

I know Rex has said Mulligan is the strongest TE in the league, or something to that effect, but I prefer the athletic ability of Gray & Gragg after Clay.

Thoughts?

can we differentiate cut, from trade or IR or PS. Bunch of these guys may or may not get PS. one or two might get poached.

everyone says cut. seems so harsh to say that.

Brown for sure should be traded if he is not kept.

Maybe in a package deal. Don't see BB having much value by himself. He is long removed from the hype he built in Philly.

The man can run. and Rex has had him on ST finally to try to keep him. We shall see. I think he has value to the Bills and wish we could keep him honestly. but over whom. thats the issue along with leaving the ball on the carpet in practice still