Buffalo Bills Training Camp Report: 8/6/2015 (and photos)

I've been doing it for years and I post the entire article. I usually throw the link at the bottom. But that's never been a big deal because I post the whole article.

That could be. The other guy was new, and maybe did not contribute much else. Thanks for not taking my question as a personal attack, as it wasn't. I may have only a couple hundred posts, but i do have a 100,000 views, and I normally get why a guy is getting flamed, but I did not get why that guy did.

Great job as always, I did notice E.J. really brings the ball down low,to make his throws. This would make his throwing motion longer,taking more time. Glad to see he had a good day. He was against the # 2s and 3 s ?. I know your probably not a Bryce fan ,but was he running against the ones ?Seems like he ran the middle a lot.like to see him go outside some. Great pics and great job reporting. Lucky to have someone like you here.

Thanks, Mike! Great report. Glad to hear the offense is stepping it up, especially EJ.

thanks! Yeah I was glad to see it. Don't understand why Rex isn't giving him much love. Makes me wonder if he's trying to give him tough love to make him fight harder for the job.

Great job as always, I did notice E.J. really brings the ball down low,to make his throws. This would make his throwing motion longer,taking more time. Glad to see he had a good day. He was against the # 2s and 3 s ?. I know your probably not a Bryce fan ,but was he running against the ones ?Seems like he ran the middle a lot.like to see him go outside some. Great pics and great job reporting. Lucky to have someone like you here.

Thanks! Yeah I'll have to keep an eye on that. But he does seem to take more time. He was against the 1s once, but he was against the backups and third stringers the other times.

I like Bryce Brown. He's been doing a good job running too. I like the speed he displays. But you are right, he needs to do more running to the outside.