Televising preseason games?

So I heard that all of the games during the regular season can't be blacked out. Will all of the preseason games be televised on our local channel? I live in Rochester and in past years the away games are televised, but the home games aren't unless they're sold out. Is that different this year? I'm really looking forward to August 14th vs Carolina and don't want to miss it.

Edited by Bills!Win!

Semi related... I've been looking for the Preseason Live package that they've had in years past (online streaming of Preseason games for us out of towners), and can't find a single thing... is the NFL streaming them free this year or something?

Semi related... I've been looking for the Preseason Live package that they've had in years past (online streaming of Preseason games for us out of towners), and can't find a single thing... is the NFL streaming them free this year or something?

Looks like they put it in the nfl game rewind package kind of sucks costs a lot more

Looks like they put it in the nfl game rewind package kind of sucks costs a lot more

It's actually called Game Pass now, and that's correct -- preseason is rolled into this one. I'm awaiting confirmation from my season ticket rep whether it will be provided free to season ticket members.

It's actually called Game Pass now, and that's correct -- preseason is rolled into this one. I'm awaiting confirmation from my season ticket rep whether it will be provided free to season ticket members.

Any idea on prices? When I click on it, I have to sign up/login/start a trial... and I don't want to do that until preseason starts :D

The old standby is NFLN -which shows all games. Some live (we have one) all others delayed. As a former WNYer, I appreciate that they show one half with the home team crew and the other half with the away team crew. It gives a lot more insight into the teams -and a little bit-O-homer to boot.

It now includes regular season games....that's why cost has increased.

https://www.nfl.com/gamepass

Game Rewind was like a $25/yr service, no? Preseason Live was $40 (earlier I thought it was $20), so they're combining two separate services, and raising the price. So people who don't care about preseason games, and just wanted the game rewind, have to pay $75 etc for stuff they dont care for, and people who want preseason have to pay an extra $60 for a rewind function they didn't want.

Game Rewind was like a $25/yr service, no? Preseason Live was $40 (earlier I thought it was $20), so they're combining two separate services, and raising the price. So people who don't care about preseason games, and just wanted the game rewind, have to pay $75 etc for stuff they dont care for, and people who want preseason have to pay an extra $60 for a rewind function they didn't want.

I believe Preseason>Live was $20 at beginning and drops $5 per week through the preseason. I got Game Rewind for $40 without Playoffs or Super Bowl or all-22. This was 2 years ago. All options have now been eliminated.

If Game Pass shows all games why have Directv Sunday Ticket?

Yeah, it blows. Preseason was $20....That was all I needed

Edited by nucci

The full-featured Game Rewind was something like $69, I believe. Last year the Bills started giving a code to their season ticket members to get it for free. Preseason Live was around $25 or $30 but it would go down $5/wk once the preseason started.

$100 for both sounds about right, but I'm sure there are deals to be had. It does suck for those who just wanted the preseason stuff, though.