Worried about a meeting at work this morning

Good Luck CBF

oops too late but better later than never

Glad it worked out well, CBF.

BTW Nanker helped me with the size issue.

ponder that fella's

shite happens when you get older and rely on an income to sustain a home and pay bills.

nothing wrong will a little emotion

I would tend to agree if this is a retail position but if someone is in a professional career and they cry before a meeting that unfortunately demonstrates weak management and poor hiring choices.No organization could possibly be successful with employees like that.

Edited by Very wide right

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crying? No offense but you work with some weak individuals.If I was in charge and I saw people crying those people would be gone.You cannot be successful with weak minded people on the payroll.Is this a retail store?

Those same crying people would be the ones kicking your ass in the parking lot

Peoples livelihood is no joke.....not sure if your joking or not

Crying? No offense but you work with some weak individuals.If I was in charge and I saw people crying those people would be gone.You cannot be successful with weak minded people on the payroll.Is this a retail store?

No we work in finance for a huge plumbing and heating product distributor

Those same crying people would be the ones kicking your ass in the parking lot

Peoples livelihood is no joke.....not sure if your joking or not

Thanks for your understanding man

I agree with you. Many people in my department have a mortage and loans etc...not to mention me who my wife and I are possibly expecting our 2nd child

CBF

Stay classy!! :thumbsup:

Ohhh rah.

I cry very easily...granted I am not management nor do I ever aspire to it, and have never cried over work related issues.

I would tend to agree if this is a retail position but if someone is in a professional career and they cry before a meeting that unfortunately demonstrates weak management and poor hiring choices.No organization could possibly be successful with employees like that.

Stay classy!! :thumbsup:

Ohhh rah.

LOL, Gugny you apparently don't understand that a business leader either answers to stock holders or their own livelihood depends on employee performance.I don't know if you ever worked in a professional environment but employees that cry in the workplace are not in demand.A CEO or business manager wouldn't be worth much if they allowed a person like this to stay on the payroll.This would not make them without class just smart and effective.

LOL, Gugny you apparently don't understand that a business leader either answers to stock holders or their own livelihood depends on employee performance.I don't know if you ever worked in a professional environment but employees that cry in the workplace are not in demand.A CEO or business manager wouldn't be worth much if they allowed a person like this to stay on the payroll.This would not make them without class just smart and effective.

These arent managers or business leaders they are just account representatives

and its not like they were crying out loud and hysterical they just were scared and had tears coming down their face while they sat at the desk for an hour until the meeting started

CBF

I think it's abundantly clear that only one of us has a general lack of understanding, my friend.

Do you feel that you suffer losses in that business from the big box stores like Home depot? I knew a man that owned an electrical supply firm that was actually put under when Home depot arrived in town.

Thanks for your understanding man

I agree with you. Many people in my department have a mortage and loans etc...not to mention me who my wife and I are possibly expecting our 2nd child

CBF

Some people just dont have that filter.....

You're the worst.

These arent managers or business leaders they are just account representatives

and its not like they were crying out loud and hysterical they just were scared and had tears coming down their face while they sat at the desk for an hour until the meeting started

CBF

Don't pay him any mind, CBF, he's only here to troll Bills fans. Glad to hear things shook out okay in the end. :beer:

coincidentally, again...that movie always makes me cry, especially when that kid grows up and is at the HoF representing his Mom. I am a real softy

I believe that makes you human, Pooj. That movie has a few scenes that can trigger me, the HoF scene being one of them. :beer:

coincidentally, again...that movie always makes me cry, especially when that kid grows up and is at the HoF representing his Mom. I am a real softy

I cry at most Criminal Minds episodes, for Christ's sake. Even the occasional commercial.