Will the Patriots beat the Bills without Brady?

Is it safe to assume the Patriots will start 2-2 without Brady?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Patriots start the season 2-2 without Brady and beat the Bills?

belichick has a losing career record without brady, he will be outplayed, outcoached, outhustled, and garrapolo will be a sitting duck.

Early line bills 6 point faves.

umm MEH Cassel finished what 11-5? or did you mean his LOSING record in Cleveland?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to both the national and local media and there are a lot of people that feel the Patriots will start the season 2-2, meaning they will still beat the Jaguars and Bills. I find that very hard to believe!! I feel the Bills will not only beat the Patriots if Garoppolo is playing, but they will blow them out in week 2.

Do you think the Bills will lose to the Patriots without Brady?

I think they will beat them with or without Brady. This is Rex's Mt Kilimanjaro! and i dont care if its a squeaker

Spike the Bills flag on top of B B's pointy head and its all downhill after that !!

Go Bills !

19-0!

Let's go Bills!

In the spirit of The Senator!!

THIS

One can certainly understand your confidence after all we have had so much success against Brady.Makes perfect sense.

This is when i laugh at people.

There is NO history of The Bills as they are built today. NONE. No Tape no trends no nuthin.

From Top on down.

get some f'n euphoria once and again VWR. it s okay to feel good once in awhile

I've been listening to both the national and local media and there are a lot of people that feel the Patriots will start the season 2-2, meaning they will still beat the Jaguars and Bills. I find that very hard to believe!! I feel the Bills will not only beat the Patriots if Garoppolo is playing, but they will blow them out in week 2.

I got news for you: The Pats aren't going to beat the Bills WITH Brady!

who knows. garopppolo is probably better than any of our qbs

I voted no. I think the refs won't be giving the pats the benefit of marginal calls this year. I realize this won't happen, can't happen, shouldn't happen, but I think it will happen and it will make life harder for the pats. Sort of an insurance marker by the league in case Brady slips out of his punishment.