Saints cut Junior Galette

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All joking aside if people are concerned about Shady's little sex party you do not want Junior Galette NEAR this team. That is like a Tuesday to him.

Yeah, but signing him will put the emphasis of "bad behavior" on him, not Shady. It's like a Shady-decoy :flirt:

Oops

@SaintsCSC: Junior Galette Charged With 3 Misdemeanors in Traffic Stop http://t.co/WsLpDT6NIMhttp://t.co/g6ca3z0eaj

yea, but its not like anyone expects to be pulled over with their suspended license, even if they do not have proper plates on their car. thats totally like a freak bad luck thing. not that he has TERRIBLE judgement :rolleyes: Edited by NoSaint

Ha ha, that's a good point. If there were odds on the next NFL player to kill somebody Junior Galette would be like 2:1.

Incognito would have been up there until the Bills signed him.

This dude seems like he is an incredible idiot or completely crazy (maybe a little of both). If I'm his agent, I tell him to get diagnosed with something and go to counseling. Then he can saw he has his problems under control and will probably get a new job.

This dude seems like he is an incredible idiot or completely crazy (maybe a little of both). If I'm his agent, I tell him to get diagnosed with something and go to counseling. Then he can saw he has his problems under control and will probably get a new job.

he is scheduled to visit the Redskins today, so Danny Boy thinks he's just misunderstood.

im sure his agent has shared that feedback. but remember this is a man that seems to have no concept of the situations hes creating for himself still. id venture his agent also advised him not to make crazy twitter rants (so he deleted his own and used his GFs) and also not to be arrested this week. Edited by NoSaint

He looks pretty skilled beating that woman with his belt.

Looks like his weapon if he was a street fighter or mortal combat character

Haha. Finish her!

He has any awful body for a pro athlete. He looks like the fat, sloppy version of James Harden.