Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

Thanks but if I need advice from an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic, rat faced bastard there is a carny I use

Oddly enough, if I was an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard who ALSO identified as a 14-year-old trans-gendered trans-racial trans-am nutsucker, you'd be first in line to take me to the prom, wouldn't ya, princess?

Oddly enough, if I was an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard who ALSO identified as a 14-year-old trans-gendered trans-racial trans-am nutsucker, you'd be first in line to take me to the prom, wouldn't ya, princess?

There is no if, I called you an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard because you are an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard an those are some of your better qualities, you are also repugnant, repellent, noxious, republicunt and a soulless prick to boot.

There is no if, I called you an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard because you are an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard an those are some of your better qualities, you are also repugnant, repellent, noxious, republicunt and a soulless prick to boot.

At least he managed to stay sober until noon on a Tuesday.

With a few more white knuckles you just might manage to get that one on to you're resume.

Go you.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'am an Independent , who could support a true Statesman

The best President I believe was Eisenhower.
5 Star General , Republican, who had the clout to be a nonpartisan statesman . He did what was best for all Americans not special interest groups.
Eisenhower warned, this new military-industrial complex could weaken or destroy the very institutions and principles it was designed to protect.

So to recap your position, every person should get a free car from the paid for by onion farmers because they're like peanut butter cups filled with marshmallow.

Got it.

A major problem is campaign finance, the mega cost to get elected.

535 partisan (mostly) members of Congress bought and paid for by special interests.

Even a good nonpartisan president cannot prevail over that.

I'm frankly not that invested in federal politics until the lobbying and campaign finance systems are reformed. Until then, all of our 'elected representatives' are bought and paid for by the rich/corporations, and do specifically only their bidding.

peanut butter cups filled with marshmallow.

Um. Share please?

But at least he has chicken.

So to recap your position, every person should get a free car from the paid for by onion farmers because they're like peanut butter cups filled with marshmallow.

Got it.

My position was that you're an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard an those are some of your better qualities, you are also repugnant, repellent, noxious, republicunt and a soulless prick to boot.

also you should stop trying to peddle you pediphilic daydreams

LABillzFan, on 16 Sept 2015 - 12:20 AM, said:snapback.png

Oddly enough, I ALSO identified as a 14-year-old trans-gendered trans-racial trans-am nutsucker princess, take me to the prom, you'd be first in line, wouldn't ya if?

But at least he has chicken.

well he certainly has chicken **** qualities

My position was that you're an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic rat-faced bastard an those are some of your better qualities, you are also repugnant, repellent, noxious, republicunt and a soulless prick to boot.

Do you consider yourself a liberal? And if so don't liberal tout their tolerance for others with different ideas? Liberals calling conservatives (and anyone else they don't agree with) hypocrites when they are just as hypocritical as anyone else.

Do you consider yourself a liberal? And if so don't liberal tout their tolerance for others with different ideas?

No, to them diversity only extends to skin color. In fact, they're obsessed with it. True diversity, like differences in religious or philosophical values, is something they are unable to tolerate.

I genuinely don't remember you ever getting so unhinged so early in the day.

Pace yourself, Nancy. It's a long day.

I'm frankly not that invested in federal politics until the lobbying and campaign finance systems are reformed. Until then, all of our 'elected representatives' are bought and paid for by the rich/corporations, and do specifically only their bidding.

sad but true, I agree

Do you consider yourself a liberal? And if so don't liberal tout their tolerance for others with different ideas? Liberals calling conservatives (and anyone else they don't agree with) hypocrites when they are just as hypocritical as anyone else.

you mean "why aren't you tolerant of our intolerance"

Well see I'm a conservative and we don't tout our tolerance. As a matter of fact I'm pretty !@#$ing intolerant. You, as a liberal, should be much more tolerant than you are.

Sorry, I'm not a peace, love and understanding type progressive , I think progressives not fully embracing their 2nd amendment rights has been a major failure of the movement.

Sorry, I'm not a peace, love and understanding type progressive , I think progressives not fully embracing their 2nd amendment rights has been a major failure of the movement.

Ah, so you're more of "shoot them if they disagree" type of progressive? Well, to be honest, that's what all progressives are once you really strip them down.

"I'm jealous of what you have, so I'm going to shoot you and take it."

Yup, that's progress alright.