Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

yep and it wasn't really hard either

No.....I'm sure it wasn't

All you had to do was pull out some words to match the standard liberal misconceptions, add a dash of your bias, and mix it all up in the myopic narrative.

and you can dismiss any thing that doesn't fit your " "balanced, open view"

Not really hard at all.

I have to say it's impressive how much time is being spent talking about Bernie here, considering he has 'no chance' against the likes of Clinton.

Well, we could talk about Clinton. But we've been talking about Clinton for 20 years. And we're sick of it. Bernie's a breath of fresh smog in comparison.

No.....I'm sure it wasn't

All you had to do was pull out some words to match the standard liberal misconceptions, add a dash of your bias, and mix it all up in the myopic narrative.

and you can dismiss any thing that doesn't fit your " "balanced, open view"

Not really hard at all.

Lets face facts, conservatives are bad people, they are soulless pricks and massive hypocrites who turn their fear into misery for all those around them.

Lets face facts, conservatives are bad people, they are soulless pricks and massive hypocrites who turn their fear into misery for all those around them.

That applies just as well to liberals.

So maybe it's an issue with people who blindly follow Die Partei.

So you have not one friend who is a conservative? Geez I thought TYTT was being hard on you but you sound like a raging drunk.

So you have not one friend who is a conservative? Geez I thought TYTT was being hard on you but you sound like a raging drunk.

I have friends who hold some conservative views but just like Donald Trump they would fail the "True Conservative" test but the conservatives on PPP you guys would pass for sure.

Yes, but are they as bad as free college paid for by Wall Street? Because I hear that's like a cigarette that's bad for the country. Or something like that.

You phucking dumbass. Stick to reading Family Circus and leave the discussions to the adults.

Yes, but are they as bad as free college paid for by Wall Street? Because I hear that's like a cigarette that's bad for the country. Or something like that.

You phucking dumbass. Stick to reading Family Circus and leave the discussions to the adults.

Thanks but if I need advice from an intellectually stunted, morally depraved, socially parasitic, rat faced bastard there is a carny I use

this is, for once, an interesting question. i do. i actually have quite a few. one of the guys in my foursome keeps razzing me about the sheriff election signs i have in my yard. candidate (incumbent) is a dem but my buddy says it's ok since he's not really a liberal. it helps that he's just plain good at his job. we both want our homes and families safe.

some other friends are very conservative. while they're friends and i obviously like them or i wouldn't choose to be around them,, i do internally question their intellect.

so what about you? do you have any bleeding heart pals?

Edited by birdog1960

this is, for once, an interesting question. i do. i actually have quite a few. one of the guys in my foursome keeps razzing me about the sheriff election signs i have in my yard. candidate (incumbent) is a dem but my buddy says it's ok since he's not really a liberal. it helps that he's just plain good at his job. we both want our homes and families safe.

some other friends are very conservative. while they're friends and i obviously like them or i wouldn't choose to be around them,, i do internally question their intellect.

He lives in Northern California. I'm guessing if he didn't have at least one bleeding heart pal he'd probably have none. :)

Oh brother! Oh for shame, he mentioned Islam and a hater didn't like it.

Funny thing about libs. If you put up a nativity scene and would prefer that gays not marry then they think you're the scum of the earth. But if you toss homos off 4 story buildings because the Koran prohibits man on man butt love, they're not only ok with it, they'll denounce anyone who has a problem with you.

And without a hint of hypocrisy.

It's true. Cuntservatives don't support free markets because they think it is the most efficient way to raise the overall standard of living. It's because they hate minorities and want them to suffer.

Well that question was for ...lybob who said:

So I wanted to know if he had and friends who were bad, massive hypocritical soulless pricks.

And as far as me it's safe to say most of my friends and immediate family members are "bleeding heart liberals". See many of is "intolerant" Conservatives are a hell of a lot more tolerant than many of the "tolerant bleeding heart liberals". Go figure.

What does this "True Conservative" test consist of and can I take it?

1. Do you hate poor people?

2. Do you reject science?

3. Is forced segregation desireable?

4. Do you covet racism?

5. Do you hate children?

6. Is it wrong to murder unwanted babies?

7. Is freedom still relevant?

8. Do you want to ban birth control?

9. Should homos be re-educated or cured?

10. Do you really oppose Obama's policies because he's black?

If you answered no to any of these you failed the test (but if you said yes to any you passed because we know you secretly agree with all this ****, you racist !@#$ing Republicunt).

1. Do you hate poor people?

2. Do you reject science?

3. Is forced segregation desireable?

4. Do you covet racism?

5. Do you hate children?

6. Is it wrong to murder unwanted babies?

7. Is freedom still relevant?

8. Do you want to ban birth control?

9. Should homos be re-educated or cured?

10. Do you really oppose Obama's policies because he's black?

If you answered no to any of these you failed the test (but if you said yes to any you passed because we know you secretly agree with all this ****, you racist !@#$ing Republicunt).

Well that number 5........