Gays Mock Christianity/Seeking Tolerance

Something tells me that these people would be the first to cry out if Muslims were treated with disrespect or cry for the banishment of the "Redskins" name and the "Tomahawk Chop".

http://christiannews.net/2015/06/30/homosexual-transgender-activists-blaspheme-jesus-christ-at-brazilian-pride-parade/

“Is it right to mock faith at the door of a church? Is it right to have Jesus do a gay kiss? Is it right to insert a crucifix in my [rear end]?” he wrote. “But I can’t say I’m against it. That makes me intolerant, right?”

“I notice they’re not targeting Buddha or Mohammed,” also wrote American Power blogger Donald Douglas. “Why? Because this movement is an anti-Christ movement and no Christian can support it in any way.”

Brazilian Federal Deputy Marco Feliciano, an evangelical pastor, says that his website was hacked and taken down by homosexual activists the day of the Sao Paolo Pride Parade. He likewise decried the images that surfaced from the event.

“I’m indignant at what happened in the gay parade in Sao Paulo, because they used symbols of, my faith—which is the Christian faith—exposed publicly in an act of complete lack of respect,” Feliciano stated. “I’m talking about people who think that their rights are greater than my rights, who think that they can take my Christ, the cross of my Christ, or everything that has to do with my Christ, and expose it in the street, in the middle of the filth.”

The next time you talk about acceptance or intolerance, I'll be here to remind you of this post.

The liberal mindset is this:

In order to be a victim of "intolerance," one must be a member of a "protected minority." That is to say that it's not a BEHAVIOR that determines what intolerance is, but rather the supposed VICTIM.

Whites can, therefore never be victims of racism in the liberal mind. Likewise Christians can't be targets of "hate speech."

The liberal mindset is this:

In order to be a victim of "intolerance," one must be a member of a "protected minority." That is to say that it's not a BEHAVIOR that determines what intolerance is, but rather the supposed VICTIM.

Whites can, therefore never be victims of racism in the liberal mind. Likewise Christians can't be targets of "hate speech."

My favorite is the "power theory."

If I'm discriminated against, beaten, robbed, or killed by a minority it isn't racism because other people who look like me have more power in society than people who share the ethnicity of the person who wronged me.

It's hard to feel sympathy for the group with systemic power, but sure thing bro.

Who's talking about feeling sympathy? Have you ever heard the saying that respect is a two-way street? Religious folks call it 'do unto others'. You could stand to study that philosophy.

Did you somehow get the urge to fill in for gator during his absence?

In fairness, he's doing justice to both the liberal position on these issues and their debate style. Plus, he actually hung around and took the heat, so even if I don't respect his position I'll give him credit for the effort.