And new Champion of the World Connor McGregor!!!

it's not like Nate was sipping cocktails, he was training for a marathon as well as general fight training.

Excuses. Your boy said he was making balloon animals and teaching Sunday School.

John Jones and GSP called. They're laughing really hard.

#Exposed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mendes

So the one example of McGregor's strong chin you have is a wrestler with a 9 inch reach disadvantage who was dumping 45 seconds into the fight because he had no camp? Lotsa credibility there.

I hope he decides to spend some time at 155 against guys his size. He's gonna get wrecked but all the fights will be entertaining.

it's not like Nate was sipping cocktails, he was training for a marathon as well as general fight training.

It was Nate's night and my hat is off too him. I'll will still take Connor in rematch when they both are prepared for each other and if he beats him again I will say is the better fighter.

I still say he is unbeatable at 145

The next fight will be very important for him....

He just lost....badly. How he handles his next fight will say a lot about him.

I did NOT like how he handled himself on the ground. I know he was hurt but a lot of these fighers get rocked and have complete games where they can go to the ground to buy themselves time. It seemed like the fight was completely over when it went to the ground.

The next fight will be very important for him....

He just lost....badly. How he handles his next fight will say a lot about him.

I did NOT like how he handled himself on the ground. I know he was hurt but a lot of these fighers get rocked and have complete games where they can go to the ground to buy themselves time. It seemed like the fight was completely over when it went to the ground.

True, I've seen him do much better on the ground before makes me wonder if he was overconfident or just not into the fight.

True, I've seen him do much better on the ground before makes me wonder if he was overconfident or just not into the fight.

"Just not into the fight"? Are you !@#$ing kidding? McGregor is a typical bully. The reason he was "just not into the fight" was because Diaz had turned the tables and was kicking his ass.

my apologies I was thinking he was 170 when he asked for that weight.

Guess Connor better stay down at 145.

Don't get me wrong he clearly needs to work on his defense but he will and will get better at it.

So how can you claim that Conor would wipe the floor with everybody at 145 and 155 when you don't even know who the other fighters in those divisions are? The fact that you didn't know what weight class Nate fights in tells me a lot about how closely you follow the sport.

"Just not into the fight"? Are you !@#$ing kidding? McGregor is a typical bully. The reason he was "just not into the fight" was because Diaz had turned the tables and was kicking his ass.

I want to apologies for calling you names as I was mad and let the emotions get the best of me. I still feel he is one of the most talented fighters and will put in the work to get better. I clearly overrated him time will tell if he gets better.

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

that is funny, who is the guy behind Rogan

So how can you claim that Conor would wipe the floor with everybody at 145 and 155 when you don't even know who the other fighters in those divisions are? The fact that you didn't know what weight class Nate fights in tells me a lot about how closely you follow the sport.

there is a million fighters and Diaz isn't exactly someone who draws attention other than being a douche-noodle, just forgot.

Sage Northcutt

no, Sage is behind Connor to our right, there is another guy behind Joe

there is a million fighters and Diaz isn't exactly someone who draws attention other than being a douche-noodle, just forgot.

no, Sage is behind Connor to our right, there is another guy behind Joe

I don't think it's intended, it's just not a perfect photoshop.

It's whoever was in that seat on Workaholics.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

They all are right now. I miss the days of GSP where fighters respected each other and there wasn't WWE type trash talk.

They all are right now. I miss the days of GSP where fighters respected each other and there wasn't WWE type trash talk.

I miss George, I saw him on Joe bucks show a couple months ago and he said he hasn't decided if he is coming back, I hope he does before it is too late. He really struggled in his last fight against Hendricks and I feel he should have lost that fight, makes we wonder if his mind was working against him (he said he was really struggling with the pressure of defended his belt for so long) or the competition was getting better.

I do like the smack talk though, it adds to the "hate" between fighters.

@Sportsnet

What's next for #UFC196UFC196.png's big winners? http://ow.ly/Z8xmG

Cc5uYwtWoAAfyVR.jpg

"On Sunday, McGregor released the following statement on his social media channels and responded to his critics.

“I stormed in and put it all on the line. I took a shot and missed.

I will never apologize for taking a shot.

[Expletive] happens.

I’ll take this loss like a man. I will not shy away from it. I will not change who I am. If another champion goes up 2 weights let me know.

If your tired of me talking money, take a nap.

I’ll still be here when you wake up with the highest PPV and the gate. Still talking multi 7′s.

Thank you to the true support and [expletive] the hate that came out of the woodwork. I love it all. Its still steak for breakfast.

I’ve been here many times in my life in some form or another. I’ll eat it all and come back stronger.

Aldo you are a [expletive]. Dos anjos you are a [expletive].

When the history books are written, I showed up. You showed up on Twitter.

To the fans! Never ever shy away from challenges. Never run from adversity. Face yourself head on.

Nate I will see you again.”