And new Champion of the World Connor McGregor!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess moving up to 155 is out the window now. This was a 155 fight without the weight cut. He's going to be forced to defend 145 at UFC 200 now. I hope the UFC gives the fight to Edgar and not Aldo.

Nice ground game, Conor Toney.

Back to fighting smurfs.

you mean when he controlled Diaz on the ground in round one.

Clearly Diaz is a lot bigger than McGregor and is why there are weight classes, most guys who fight at 170 weigh 200lbs.

Once Nate rocked him is why Connor actually went for the takedown and was unable to defend that choke by being woozy and having a larger opponent on him.

As I said before, at 145 and 155 he is the man and will be for a long time and is only going to get better.

I dont want to pile on Buffalo Barbarian too much

Anything can happen in MMA....which is why you shouldnt get behind one fighter too much

hey, I can take it, if he looks bad at his own weight I'll be the first to say so

you mean when he controlled Diaz on the ground in round one.

Clearly Diaz is a lot bigger than McGregor and is why there are weight classes, most guys who fight at 170 weigh 200lbs.

Once Nate rocked him is why Connor actually went for the takedown and was unable to defend that choke by being woozy and having a larger opponent on him.

As I said before, at 145 and 155 he is the man and will be for a long time and is only going to get better.

hey, I can take it, if he looks bad at his own weight I'll be the first to say so

Did you not see how defenseless he was on the ground?

Come on man

Nate isn't a 170 fighter, he's 155. This was a 155 fight without a weight cut, don't fool yourself into thinking it was a legit 170.