Jerry Brown Forced Vaccinations

I like how the Danville patch is all kind of in your face about this. "All your children belong to us! You will get them vaccinated. The deadly measle virus must be eliminated. All freedoms will be suspended until public safety is restored". Whomever makes the vaccines must be overjoyed with a solid guaranteed customer base. I'm sure good ole Gerry will make out fine as well.

My god what's next?

http://patch.com/california/danville/its-law-danville-vaccinate-your-kids-0?utm_source=alert-breakingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_term=politics%20%26%20government&utm_campaign=alert

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the Danville patch is all kind of in your face about this. "All your children belong to us! You will get them vaccinated. The deadly measle virus must be eliminated. All freedoms will be suspended until public safety is restored". Whomever makes the vaccines must be overjoyed with a solid guaranteed customer base. I'm sure good ole Gerry will make out fine as well.

My god what's next?

http://patch.com/california/danville/its-law-danville-vaccinate-your-kids-0?utm_source=alert-breakingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_term=politics%20%26%20government&utm_campaign=alert

There's no money in vaccine production. Too much liability, very thin profit margins since any patents expired a long time ago.

If you really want to be pissed...CA requires that all children be vaccinated, but illegal immigrants don't have to be. Take a guess where all these "re-emerging diseases" usually come from.

There's no money in vaccine production. Too much liability, very thin profit margins since any patents expired a long time ago.

If you really want to be pissed...CA requires that all children be vaccinated, but illegal immigrants don't have to be. Take a guess where all these "re-emerging diseases" usually come from.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/03/22/betrayal-of-consumers-by-us-supreme-court-gives-total-liability-shield-to-big-pharma.aspx

I knew about the 1982 thing. Criminal. Any lawsuits are offshore now.

Did you know about the 1976 thing?

If you think Mercola's a source of anything other than crazy-stupid, there's no arguing with you anyway.

Did you know about the 1976 thing?

If you think Mercola's a source of anything other than crazy-stupid, there's no arguing with you anyway.

No need to argue. I've never heard of Mercola before this. Wasn't aware they were no good. Anyway, here's another site that links to the actual laws. A product liability website. I gave it all a quick read and it looks like the pharma companies are pretty well insulated.

"In 1992, when Hannah Bruesewitz was six-months old, she was given a dose of the DTaP vaccine. It’s meant to prevent children from getting three diseases: Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis. Unlike millions of other US children who received the vaccine before and after her, she suffered serious side-effects. Almost immediately after the injection, she went into convulsions.

In 2010, at the age of 17, Hannah suffers from convulsions and developmental disorders – problems she’ll likely have for the rest of her life.

Eventually, Hannah’s parents sued the vaccine’s manufacturer, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. They lost, primarily because two federal courts, including a federal appeals court, found Wyeth couldn’t be sued in the fist place. That’s because the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 bars lawsuits against drug companies for money or “compensation” for vaccine-related injuries or deaths caused by vaccines they make."

http://product-liability.lawyers.com/drug-medical-device-litigation/are-drug-companies-liable-for-effects-of-vaccines.html

Edited by Dante

Sorry, but I'm all in with the statists on this one. Home school your kid if it's that important to you.

For me it's not even a argument about vaccines themselves. For me there is enough doubt to at least consider not getting them. I know I don't get flu shots any more because they actually make me sick. That said it's more about government with the ability to tell you to shoot vaccines. If they can do this what else can they make us do for our own good. Besides, if the pro vaccine crowd kids all get their shots what do they have to worry about?

No need to argue. I've never heard of Mercola before this. Wasn't aware they were no good. Anyway, here's another site that links to the actual laws. A product liability website. I gave it all a quick read and it looks like the pharma companies are pretty well insulated.

"In 1992, when Hannah Bruesewitz was six-months old, she was given a dose of the DTaP vaccine. It’s meant to prevent children from getting three diseases: Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis. Unlike millions of other US children who received the vaccine before and after her, she suffered serious side-effects. Almost immediately after the injection, she went into convulsions.

In 2010, at the age of 17, Hannah suffers from convulsions and developmental disorders – problems she’ll likely have for the rest of her life.

Eventually, Hannah’s parents sued the vaccine’s manufacturer, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. They lost, primarily because two federal courts, including a federal appeals court, found Wyeth couldn’t be sued in the fist place. That’s because the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 bars lawsuits against drug companies for money or “compensation” for vaccine-related injuries or deaths caused by vaccines they make."

http://product-liability.lawyers.com/drug-medical-device-litigation/are-drug-companies-liable-for-effects-of-vaccines.html

You should read the actual history of the Bruesewitz case and the NCVIA.

Sorry, but I'm all in with the statists on this one. Home school your kid if it's that important to you.

We have to produce the doctor form showing evidence of vaccinations to both the pre-school and public school Kindergarten before each school year starts. I assumed everyone had to do this already.

As long as they haven't outlawed home-schooling (which someone probably has), people still have the right to opt out.

Besides, if the pro vaccine crowd kids all get their shots what do they have to worry about?

This one sentence points out two things.

1) You've only been reading anti-vaccination articles, because the answer to this question is in every single medical reply on the internet.

2) You're incapable of thinking for yourself and are just parroting talking points.

We should treat the unvaccinated like we do smokers.

+2

Just yesterday, Austin Regional Clinic (which serves thousands in the Austin area) adopted a new policy where they're refusing to treat children who aren't up to date on their vaccinations, due to an outbreak of measles.

http://kxan.com/2015/06/30/austin-regional-clinic-wont-accept-unvaccinated-children/

1) You've only been reading anti-vaccination articles, because the answer to this question is in every single medical reply on the internet.

2) You're incapable of thinking for yourself and are just parroting talking points.

What else should the government force on us for the sake of the herd? All this crap is trumped up bs. All over measles? Please. Be a good little clone and get your shot then. Authoritarian control freaks get even more control and graft. Pharma makes bank. All is good.

And I think i'm one of the few capable of independent thought to be honest.

Edited by Dante

California is, essentially, a sanctuary state. After passing a budget that will provide 'free' health care to every child here illegally, there is pretty much nothing you can not get from the state if you can just get here and fill out a couple of forms.

I'm old enough to remember when people thought a massive earthquake would be what destroys California. Apparently Brown got tired of waiting.

What, tax the schit out of them?

What else should the government force on us for the sake of the herd? All this crap is trumped up bs. All over measles? Please. Be a good little clone and get your shot then. Authoritarian control freaks get even more control and graft. Pharma makes bank. All is good.

Maybe you should commit you and your family to regions of Africa with no vaccination or public health policy, no one will force you to have anthing. Something tells me you'd be back appreciating simple medical advances and evidence based public policy in no time.

Also, the flu shot you get is dead virus, you can't get sick.

Now if you get the nasal delivery, that's a point of debate, but you don't get the full blown flu.

Edited by B-Large

What's so independent about following a movement with no basis in science? Isn't that like believing in AGW?

Hence the need for securing our border, organizing who in in our country temporarily, and detailing an immigration policy whereby those who earn citizenship vaccinate their kids if they go to public schools. Hard to force parents to vaccinate their kids, even though I wohld, when others are not being held to that standard.

What do you think, proposed legislation in 2036?

You're right, that's too ambitious a timeline.