Donald J. Trump, Worth 9 billion

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trumpster said last night. he would like to pick OPRAH as his VP running mate.

You simply cannot make this stuff up. One late night comedian said last night he would be possibly

Laying off his writers. Since he won't need them anymore.

he could have owned the Bills.

what an incredible heaven sent gift the Pegulas are to this community. If you think Irsay is a joke how long before Trump embarrassed this franchise with something ridiculous.

+100000 I would be mortified if he owned the Bills right now

This raises a dilemma for me. What would be more preferable, Trump owning the Bills or Trump having his finger on the launch codes?

Wtf do people give this clown a platform? Donald Kardashian is either punking everyone or so desperate for attention it's sad.

I know you're not mystified by the answer, Biscuit. Politicians have been appealing to base emotions since time began. There will always be a constituency for those appeals.

I know you're not mystified by the answer, Biscuit. Politicians have been appealing to base emotions since time began. There will always be a constituency for those appeals.

I hear you but he's not a politician. He just wastes a bunch of money to not run for attention. As terrible as a lot of politicians are, at least that have the guts to get beat. I want Trump to run, get smoked, and shut up for good.

Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, it's hard to deny the absurd and destructive effects of political correctness that are apparent in this situation. When speaking the truth can make you a pariah, society is clearly moving in the wrong direction.

When you look at what he actually said in context, it's undeniably true. He basically said (a bit inartfully) that we have a lot of dangerous people entering the country illegally through the Mexican border. That's undeniably true.

He even clarified that it wasn't just Mexicans, that he loves the Mexican people, and that not all illegals are bad people (he assumes).

His words have been mischaracterized to the point of defamation where now he's accused of labeling Mexicans and even immigrants in general as bad people, which really isn't even close to what he said.

But hey, this is the new America where outrage and political correctness reign supreme while truth, logic, and honesty can take a back seat.

Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, it's hard to deny the absurd and destructive effects of political correctness that are apparent in this situation. When speaking the truth can make you a pariah, society is clearly moving in the wrong direction.

When you look at what he actually said in context, it's undeniably true. He basically said (a bit inartfully) that we have a lot of dangerous people entering the country illegally through the Mexican border. That's undeniably true.

He even clarified that it wasn't just Mexicans, that he loves the Mexican people, and that not all illegals are bad people (he assumes).

His words have been mischaracterized to the point of defamation where now he's accused of labeling Mexicans and even immigrants in general as bad people, which really isn't even close to what he said.

But hey, this is the new America where outrage and political correctness reign supreme while truth, logic, and honesty can take a back seat.

Rob,for a second you don't think he is backtracking from blowback? Well I do and i also agree and support your PC gone mad comments. But this guy has zero intention of running, once his poll numbers drop he will disappear. I suspect he drops 25-75 mil before he pulls the plug or polls below 4% which ever comes first. The low polling would make him inelligable for debates. Myself I would love him out there. The jokes write themselves.

In other trumpster news NYC is reviewing all contracts in the city with Trumps numerous business interests and will try to void them.

I guess IMO he does not "love" americans. His comments on " i know how to build walls" coupled with talk short of hate speech was hostile and designed for the only thing he knows how to do. Put the spotlight on himself. Oh btw he doubled down on his outrageous comments last night. So it was not taken out of context. he basically in an interview repeated them.

Imagine him as the Bills owner? of course that never would have happened he is not liquid.And like this BS it all a farce for an egomanic.

Rob,for a second you don't think he is backtracking from blowback? Well I do and i also agree and support your PC gone mad comments. But this guy has zero intention of running, once his poll numbers drop he will disappear. I suspect he drops 25-75 mil before he pulls the plug or polls below 4% which ever comes first. The low polling would make him inelligable for debates. Myself I would love him out there. The jokes write themselves.

In other trumpster news NYC is reviewing all contracts in the city with Trumps numerous business interests and will try to void them.

I guess IMO he does not "love" americans. His comments on " i know how to build walls" coupled with talk short of hate speech was hostile and designed for the only thing he knows how to do. Put the spotlight on himself. Oh btw he doubled down on his outrageous comments last night. So it was not taken out of context. he basically in an interview repeated them.

Imagine him as the Bills owner? of course that never would have happened he is not liquid.And like this BS it all a farce for an egomanic.

I don't take his Presidential run seriously, and I'm talking about his initial comments, not subsequent backtracking. My issue is this insane political correctness gone wild. I've also noticed that whenever it's been mentioned this morning in a radio blurb it's "x dropped Trump because of his comments about Mexicans." Apparently truth, honesty, and accuracy in reporting don't matter any more. Edited by Rob's House

I don't take his Presidential run seriously, and I'm talking about his initial comments, not subsequent backtracking. My issue is this insane political correctness gone wild. I've also noticed that whenever it's been mentioned this morning in a radio blurb it's "x dropped Trump because of his comments about Mexicans." Apparently truth, honesty, and accuracy in reporting don't matter any more.

What's not honest and accurate about reporting he's been dropped because of his comments about Mexicans?

What's not honest and accurate about reporting he's been dropped because of his comments about Mexicans?

Because the comment wasn't about Mexicans. It was about illegals. Unless we're saying that all illegals are Mexican and all Mexicans are illegals it's a false statement.

Because the comment wasn't about Mexicans. It was about illegals. Unless we're saying that all illegals are Mexican and all Mexicans are illegals it's a false statement.

It's a business' right to drop whoever they want. In their opinion, his comments were hurting their brand.

For a guy who likes to say how smart he is, he says and does a lot of dumb stuff.

It's a business' right to drop whoever they want. In their opinion, his comments were hurting their brand.

For a guy who likes to say how smart he is, he says and does a lot of dumb stuff.

I'm not making a 1st amendment argument, I'm making a cultural observation and criticism.

"When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists."

"I will build a great wall and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me and Ill build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Sure sounded like he was referring to Mexicans.

"When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists."

"I will build a great wall and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me and Ill build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Imagine that -- a politician (or at least a wannabe politician) referring to Mexicans and immigration directly.

You genuinely don't see the flaw in what you just did?