Nice Turnout for LeSean McCoy Charity Event

May be a short n sweet thread but Great Crowd in Rochester for this Charity Event softball game.

Hogan battled Jerry Hughes in the pre game Home Run Derby and Hogan just edged him out

The Crowd reaction for Shady, Rex and Thurman were So Loud !!

I bought signed shirts by Darby, and Tyrod Taylor in Silent Auction and met Sammy Watkins at a meet n greet All the Players were excellent!

I know it's not their Day Job but it made for an entertaining night.

All players were awesome.

It was pretty fun watching the lady that I assume is McCoys mom pull kids out of the stands to just go see the players.

I think Hogan might be the best all around athlete on the team. He got the best score at the golf tournament a couple weeks ago, and then he won the HR derby tonight. He could play pro LAX if he wanted to as well.

I was surprised by Hogan"s ability too!

I didnt know but Makes sense he is a good golfer.

Back in hey day of 90's I was at a charity gof tournament and Steve Tasker could Crush the ball - those guys know how to leverage golf swing and an edge on the field.

Boobie Dixon seemed to be buddy buddy with Everyone including Rex.

The autographed helmets started at $200 and went for $600 each.

I hope Shady's Charity made a nice pile tonight!

It was pretty fun watching the lady that I assume is McCoys mom pull kids out of the stands to just go see the players.

I think Hogan might be the best all around athlete on the team. He got the best score at the golf tournament a couple weeks ago, and then he won the HR derby tonight. He could play pro LAX if he wanted to as well.

lol I thought the same thing - is there any sport this guy isn't great at (don't answer that) haha

I was there. Frontier Field is a great ball park with great beer and food options. The HR derby and the game were all done well. Was fun to sit in the stands with so many other Bills fans. Outside the Ralph and maybe training camp the biggest Bills gathering I'll be at this year...well..other than the Superbowl parade too.