Bills go 11-5 at least. Disagree? Bet me.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to make make-believe bets online.

If only the thread starter was available for a real cash bet............

I'll vouch for Steve that he paid up when I beat him on a close bet here years ago.

If I remember right he bet the Bills would give up more than 40 sacks, and they ended up giving up exactly 40.

Some people still aren't getting it. No $$ bets. Well, except for this one; $50 donation a charity of the winners choice.

I say 10 wins or less. Too many new faces all around.

A simple picture of a check being handed to a charity rep -or some other convincing reference should suffice.

I like the sound of this!

Ok, my charity is Black Dog Second Chance Rescue.

Bills win 11 or more you send them $50. (They accept PayPal).

Name your charity sir!

I'll vouch for Steve that he paid up when I beat him on a close bet here years ago.

If I remember right he bet the Bills would give up more than 40 sacks, and they ended up giving up exactly 40.

I am not questioning his honesty.

Merely wish I could bet real money online at that number.

Edited by Kemp

I like the sound of this!

Ok, my charity is Black Dog Second Chance Rescue.

Bills win 11 or more you send them $50. (They accept PayPal).

Name your charity sir!

wait are you betting against? and what about the detail. are you saying 11-5 is the number? if achieved the bettor wins?

I am fond of charities too and have some i might like to support. but i can only bet for the 11-5 as a win for me. 10 and 6 is a loss.

How about 25 bucks though. just in case i lose : )

11-6?!

Russ has got to go.

exactly. its because he is still cheap even with Pegula bucks

11 games would be nice... Not gonna happen though... D-line is just getting older... Plus we have a roster of QB's guaranteed to keep them on the field all day... It'd take a miracle for us to repeat last season's win total.

34 Fan, the line is getting older? Only Kyle Williams at 32, but is still playing fantastic. What is Mario, 30, and a freak of nature who had his best professional year last year. Dareus is still on his rookie deal at maybe 24, and JerryHughes is 26.

As far as QB's, whoever is the QB, will have the most weapons on this team since the early 90's. I still think Cassel is going to get the nod and will repeat his two good years in NE and KC. Those years on decent teams went 11-5, and 10-6. He played on crappy teams after that in KC and MN.