Obama's TPP

I guess the head criminal must get exhausted having to paper and pen executive orders. My suspicion is that he can advance his marxist agenda and by pass congress by this agreement. Probably lots of his crap tacked on it like more open borders, carbon taxes and international wealth redistribution (none of it coming to us of course only going out of the country) you name it. I think only a quarter of it is actually concerning trade so what does that tell you? No way to tell whats in but if Barry and his republican plants Boehner and McConnell like it you know were in trouble.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/05/exclusive-sessions-to-obama-why-are-you-keeping-obamatrades-new-global-governance-secret/

Edited by Dante

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the head criminal must get exhausted having to paper and pen executive orders. My suspension is that he can advance his marxist agenda and by pass congress by this agreement. Probably lots of his crap tacked on it like more open borders, carbon taxes and international wealth redistribution (none of it coming to us of course only going out of the country) you name it. I think only a quarter of it is acutally concerning trade so what does that tell you? No way to tell whats in but if Barry and his republican plants Boehner and McConnell like it you know were in trouble.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/05/exclusive-sessions-to-obama-why-are-you-keeping-obamatrades-new-global-governance-secret/

Hey we are on the same side along with Elisabeth Warren

Hey we are on the same side along with Elisabeth Warren

Warren has this right. I have NO idea what is going on with the TPP. It could be the most glorious of all plans.

But the way it's being handled is disgraceful, and I hope it completely goes down in flames until Barry opens the door for everyone to see it.

Warren has this right. I have NO idea what is going on with the TPP. It could be the most glorious of all plans.

But the way it's being handled is disgraceful, and I hope it completely goes down in flames until Barry opens the door for everyone to see it.

It's not Obama who doesn't want everyone to see. It's his corporate sponsors who want to keep the public in the dark on this one. Hard to blame them either, wouldn't want the people to see just how badly they're being screwed while the screwing is taking place. Better to show them when it's all over with.

It's not Obama who doesn't want everyone to see. It's his corporate sponsors who want to keep the public in the dark on this one. Hard to blame them either, wouldn't want the people to see just how badly they're being screwed while the screwing is taking place. Better to show them when it's all over with.

I've been told Obama is not a corporate shill by the corporate shills on this board

I've been told Obama is not a corporate shill by the corporate shills on this board

He is. But to be fair, the whole system is just a corporate shill at this point. The TPP will only further erode the illusion that this country is still run by a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

He is. But to be fair, the whole system is just a corporate shill at this point. The TPP will only further erode the illusion that this country is still run by a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

It might. But then again, it might not. Hard to say, really...since its content is a complete and utter mystery.

According to Dante he's a Marxist, too. But how in the world could this country run properly if we didn't have a government that catered to the wealth producing sector of our economy? Like it or not, corporations are fundamental to our whole system. They pay the bills.

According to Dante he's a Marxist, too. But how in the world could this country run properly if we didn't have a government that catered to the wealth producing sector of our economy? Like it or not, corporations are fundamental to our whole system. They pay the bills.

“Our aim is not to do away with corporations; on the contrary, these big aggregations are an inevitable development of modern industrialism, and the effort to destroy them would be futile unless accomplished in ways that would work the utmost mischief to the entire body politic. We can do nothing of good in the way of regulating and supervising these corporations until we fix clearly in our minds that we are not attacking the corporations, but endeavoring to do away with any evil in them. We are not hostile to them; we are merely determined that they shall be so handled as to subserve the public good. We draw the line against misconduct, not against wealth.”

Theodore Roosevelt

http://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2015/06/wikileaks-releases-secret-tisa-docs-the-more-evil-sibling-of-ttip-and-tpp/

For example, the question of data flows—specifically the flow of European citizens' personal data to the US—is at the heart of disputes over the EU's proposed Data Retention rules, the Safe Harbouragreement, and TTIP. Here's what Article 2.1 of TISA's e-commerce annexe would impose upon its signatories: "No Party may prevent a service supplier of another Party from transferring, [accessing, processing or storing] information, including personal information, within or outside the Party’s territory, where such activity is carried out in connection with the conduct of the service supplier’s business."

What that means in practice, is that the EU would be forbidden from requiring that US companies like Google or Facebook keep the personal data of European citizens within the EU—one of the ideas currently being floated in Germany. Article 9.1 imposes a more general ban on requiring companies to locate some of their computing facilities in a territory: "No Party may require a service supplier, as a condition for supplying a service or investing in its territory, to: (a) use computing facilities located in the Party’s territory."

Shot down for now. I think this is a bigger deal for Barry than the ACA is. Gives him lots of what he wants enforced by a treaty. No need to consult anyone in this country

CNN: House Democrats sink part of Obama Trade Bill.

House Democratic Rep #1 re: POTUS visit to Hill: “He was fine until he turned it at the end and became indignant and alienated some folks.”

Well, you know, Obama gonna Obama. It is funny to see Dems complaining about the same intransigence, pettiness, and contempt that Hill GOPers have complained about for 7 years.

Democrat Says Obama Insulted Them in Meeting on Trade Deal!

Obama has given the Democrats their worst position in the House and in the states since the Calvin Coolidge era. Shockingly, the survivors aren’t super-eager to follow him off any more cliffs. Also shockingly, it doesn’t even occur to him that saying “this is all about me and my legacy, and if you don’t support it you’re evil,” isn’t good salesmanship.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/208478/

Gator thinks that's this Teddy:

enhanced-buzz-28238-1360941672-9.jpg

You can't use quotes and facts when discussing matters with Gator. You have to use a language he understands -- when you figure out what language that is, let the rest of us know please. :beer:

Wow, what a pos you are. Are you jealous of Gator?

CNN: House Democrats sink part of Obama Trade Bill.

House Democratic Rep #1 re: POTUS visit to Hill: “He was fine until he turned it at the end and became indignant and alienated some folks.”

Well, you know, Obama gonna Obama. It is funny to see Dems complaining about the same intransigence, pettiness, and contempt that Hill GOPers have complained about for 7 years.

Democrat Says Obama Insulted Them in Meeting on Trade Deal!Obama has given the Democrats their worst position in the House and in the states since the Calvin Coolidge era. Shockingly, the survivors aren’t super-eager to follow him off any more cliffs. Also shockingly, it doesn’t even occur to him that saying “this is all about me and my legacy, and if you don’t support it you’re evil,” isn’t good salesmanship.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/208478/

What garbage you post. Links to creepy nobodies and tweets from super partisans?