Uni watch power rankings - Bills ranked 7th

Paul L. hates monochrome. It's been a peeve of his for years.

I'd say I dislike it probably 80% of the time, usually because it's obvious that the jerseys and pants weren't "meant" to be worn together (i.e., misaligned stripes, side panels on the jerseys, etc.).

One of the reasons I actually liked the Bills' blue-on-blue last season is because the jerseys have no stripes or panels on the side, so they didn't clash with the pants stripe.

Jesus Christ, I'm such a woman.

I don't get the hate for the blue on blue. It actually happens to be my favorite color combo that they wear.

It's awful. They are correct that all the teams that do that look bad (Chiefs, Vikes).

It's amazing how many teams with classic unis now look like complete crap. The Browns are now an embarrassment for their unis as much as their play. Pretty much every team on the bottom half of that list has terrible uniforms.

1. Red Helmets

2. White Pants

3. Royal Blue Jersey (with red and white trim)

4. Red Socks

I'm as old-school as anyone, but the white helmets are uninspired, and boring... I'm ready for a late 80's-early 90's variation. GO BILLS!

Yes this is another stupid offseason thread. Power rankings of NFL best/worst uniforms.

Bills were docked for the blue on blue game. I don't know, that kind of grew on me. Maybe because they won.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12913780/uni-watch-power-rankings-nfl-best-worst-uniforms

guy is 100% on when it comes to the mono-blues! looks like a high school team when they do that.

i can't complain much about the teams ahead of them, except the cowboys pants have morphed into a weird color that is almost greenish. i don't think it's my tv(?)...

ps...i will admit that i hate myself for getting sucked into these uniform threads so often.

I don't get the hate for the blue on blue. It actually happens to be my favorite color combo that they wear.

Is blue on blue a color combo?

It'd look similar to the Texans red jerseys, which are pretty sweet.

It sucks that we got a lower ranking for a combo we wore once just for fun last season.

Really? It sucks? Someone talking about uniforms to help pass the off season sucks? Common man.

Yes this is another stupid offseason thread. Power rankings of NFL best/worst uniforms.

Bills were docked for the blue on blue game. I don't know, that kind of grew on me. Maybe because they won.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12913780/uni-watch-power-rankings-nfl-best-worst-uniforms

WOW! Superbowl Champs!!!!!