Ty Powell: Primed for Mike LB Role

For us. Not the J. E. T. S. I`ve seen this rah rah stuff for years now. Show me. Enuff with the smoke and mirrors.

Do you agree that it's extremely difficult for a coach to take the Bills to the playoffs in a year that he's not our coach? What do you want from the guy?

I recall Powell getting some positive reviews pre Rex. But for once in a generation Bills were thick as thieves with Spikes and Kiko still in the fold.

We really lucked into Brown being much more than thumper as expected. Knew he was football smart and would play a great Mike. But he has been better than i imagined and sooner too!

Having Rex say good things about T Powell gives me a feel good after Kiko ( OLB) and Spikes (ILB) have gone on to seek new challenges.

I think we have yet another year Bills being strong at True LBs. and if Steward can develop we have the next generation coming up.

The defense is the strength of the team and should continue to be. The smartest thing Rex Whaley and Pegula did was give the Offense to Roman.

Geez lordy its good to be a fan these days!

The Stars Are About to Align my friends . it was just a matter of exceptional patience

I asked the other day, and I am still unclear. Why is it necessary for to say "xx is the mike". He's the linebacker in the middle. What am I missing?

for all the blockers it helps clarify who is playing rhe MLB position, which is not that easy all of the time. It sets up who gets blocked how, say on a WHAM block or such. Plus it was an audible that game.